Okay Brandy, it’s February now ...

Started by EL CHICO CEDRICO, February 04, 2020, 01:22:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: lovechild on February 23, 2020, 08:39:41 AM
I feel like sis is coming on Friday . I don't get why she'd put feb In her bio if it wasn't music related . Brandy loves a mystic tea so I feel like she likes a surprise element and wants to wait until everything is done.

it would be cool if she gave a sneak peak teas #stars it's coming vibe but whatever lol atleast we know a video is being shot for once without the song out for months and no video recorded . She silent af but atleast she making moves . Even Cory saying the wait is over etc

Hasn't the "wait been over" for years sis?

:dead:

lovechild

Lol let's have some faith in our girl . I know In her heart there's nothing more she'd like then to release this album and change music again. 

she's starting promo again on 3/4 so that's a good sign too . 

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Blackpantha on February 22, 2020, 09:23:16 PM
Quote from: AfroJisiac on February 22, 2020, 06:05:44 PM
Quote from: Yahudah on February 21, 2020, 11:17:18 AM
Quote from: Blackpantha on February 20, 2020, 04:08:06 AM
Quote from: Noni on February 14, 2020, 01:35:10 AM
Quote from: AfroJisiac on February 13, 2020, 06:39:41 PM
chu aaawww Noni you're so naive... i love that

we aint gettin' shit in the next 2 month lol i feel it

But blackpantha said in the other thread it's coming next week  :sobusyjetsetter:

Oh thanks alot! Just throw me out there to get torn to pieces by the gorls :uhh:
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Also, Brandy hasn't promised us anything. It isb the speculations and assumptions made on here that upsets y'all when the things you made up don't happen. The girl has been quiet.

agreed! some do the most here sometimes dqsrftgyhjjg

but at the same time.. Bran led us on plenty of time... the latest example we didn't make up : when she put 02/20 (feb. 2020) in her Bio ..of course she KNOWS her fans that have been waiting for 8 years are gonna assume something might happen during that month..especially music coming'..  then for her to not clear things by letting' them know and even worse..delete a part of it from her with no info..Leavin' her fans in the dark, letting' hear/see from other people the video is been' shot etc...

i mean fans are not always the ones to blame... she keeps building that frustration but not sayin' ANYTHING...and that's bad when u don't say shit, u tease people constantly with snippets, always sayin' divine timing (for 5 years), and shit still aint coming'...   
yeah some gon say "oh she doesn't say shit cause u people get mad when it doesn't happen"   well damn..don't say anything and make it happen... look, beyonce don't say shit but she throws out suprise albums for her fans every couple of year if not every year.. like taaaDaaaa !  :dead:

Thanks for that long Expose.. Got any news on when the single and video will be dropping?

anytime... soon!!!   Divine timing babies :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Monika

Quote from: AfroJisiac on February 23, 2020, 11:32:54 AM
Quote from: Blackpantha on February 22, 2020, 09:23:16 PM
Quote from: AfroJisiac on February 22, 2020, 06:05:44 PM
Quote from: Yahudah on February 21, 2020, 11:17:18 AM
Quote from: Blackpantha on February 20, 2020, 04:08:06 AM
Quote from: Noni on February 14, 2020, 01:35:10 AM
Quote from: AfroJisiac on February 13, 2020, 06:39:41 PM
chu aaawww Noni you're so naive... i love that

we aint gettin' shit in the next 2 month lol i feel it

But blackpantha said in the other thread it's coming next week  :sobusyjetsetter:

Oh thanks alot! Just throw me out there to get torn to pieces by the gorls :uhh:
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Also, Brandy hasn't promised us anything. It isb the speculations and assumptions made on here that upsets y'all when the things you made up don't happen. The girl has been quiet.

agreed! some do the most here sometimes dqsrftgyhjjg

but at the same time.. Bran led us on plenty of time... the latest example we didn't make up : when she put 02/20 (feb. 2020) in her Bio ..of course she KNOWS her fans that have been waiting for 8 years are gonna assume something might happen during that month..especially music coming'..  then for her to not clear things by letting' them know and even worse..delete a part of it from her with no info..Leavin' her fans in the dark, letting' hear/see from other people the video is been' shot etc...

i mean fans are not always the ones to blame... she keeps building that frustration but not sayin' ANYTHING...and that's bad when u don't say shit, u tease people constantly with snippets, always sayin' divine timing (for 5 years), and shit still aint coming'...   
yeah some gon say "oh she doesn't say shit cause u people get mad when it doesn't happen"   well damn..don't say anything and make it happen... look, beyonce don't say shit but she throws out suprise albums for her fans every couple of year if not every year.. like taaaDaaaa !  :dead:

Thanks for that long Expose.. Got any news on when the single and video will be dropping?

anytime... soon!!!   Divine timing babies :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :plzstop: :plzstop:
^o)
Yahudah