M O N I C A - Ack! You wanna talk about a slay???

Started by Young, June 27, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Quote from: Alpha on February 19, 2020, 01:35:42 AM
Queen hasn't released an album in the summer since 2003. It's about to get fuckin litty :gorlonfire:
accccckkkk

Young

Zankou.

yeah they're cute. She's looking less auntie now which is great. That being said commitment (song and video) give auntie vibes. I sort of want her to leave it off the album as it's been over a year sine it was released 

TheletterJ

Quote from: zanny on February 19, 2020, 10:50:57 AM
yeah they're cute. She's looking less auntie now which is great. That being said commitment (song and video) give auntie vibes. I sort of want her to leave it off the album as it's been over a year sine it was released

Omg yes. We share the same thoughts. Her team won't do it though #smh

Young

Well since she's been recording so much since Commitment and Me + U -- might as well leave them off the album tbh
Doesn't she still have more sessions lined up too?

Those 2 songs are gonna be nearly 2 years old come release time. And that way we can have all new Tea
I wouldn't be pissed if it was on the album, but I don't see the point

I agree though, she's been looking more youthful 

TheletterJ

Yes but she did the same mess with still standing. I wasn't as mad but was like really Monica this song came out in 2008. It worked, though.  Yes she's still recording, I'm concerned we won't get to hear a few tracks, like the ones she did with pj Morton

Zankou.

Still Standing was different though. She had a hit reality show with the same name so it made sense for her to keep it on the album

Scott.

Young

Quote from: HotsauceSwag on February 19, 2020, 11:20:50 AM
Yes but she did the same mess with still standing. I wasn't as mad but was like really Monica this song came out in 2008. It worked, though.  Yes she's still recording, I'm concerned we won't get to hear a few tracks, like the ones she did with pj Morton

!!!

I saw that the "Murder" song wasn't on the listening party playlist some weeks back

Im really hoping she has atlas 12-16 tracks for this album

TheletterJ

It's her budget. I think she'll do 13. That's a typical Monica record

Young

Quote from: HotsauceSwag on February 19, 2020, 12:50:46 PM
It's her budget. I think she'll do 13. That's a typical Monica record

I'm Here for that