NYC rapper Pop Smoke shot and killed during robbery invasion

Started by HUGO, February 19, 2020, 09:37:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blamblam

Why do people get these huge donkey veneers that don't even fit in their mouth? :uhh:

Young

BAPHOMET.

REALucid

Used to write our names in car fog

Dr Naomi Campbell

oh wow
I've been playing "Dior" and "Welcome To the Party" for like 2 months straight
didn't his debut JUST come out last week?

reekz

Marilyn

Soulja Boy had to kill somebody because his home was invaded. Da Baby had to shoot somebody because they broke into his house. Rihanna's house was broken into twice in 2018 :uhh: Don't these people have ADT or more advanced systems? Shouldn't alarms be going OFF when the broken glass censor is triggered or someone enters without the code ...scaring them off? I just don't understand

BAPHOMET.

:disgusted: I wouldn't be mad if they EXTERMINATED all these new rappers from the last couple of years. 

Navyman

Quote from: Marilyn on February 19, 2020, 10:39:36 AM
Soulja Boy had to kill somebody because his home was invaded. Da Baby had to shoot somebody because they broke into his house. Rihanna's house was broken into twice in 2018 :uhh: Don't these people have ADT or more advanced systems? Shouldn't alarms be going OFF when the broken glass censor is triggered or someone enters without the code ...scaring them off? I just don't understand
It wouldn't do that if he was set up, seeing as they didn't even take or attempt to take anything. They was on one mission and it looks like they had some assistance in some shape or form.