NYC rapper Pop Smoke shot and killed during robbery invasion

Started by HUGO, February 19, 2020, 09:37:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on February 19, 2020, 09:48:29 AM
Quote from: Most Envied: Boy X on February 19, 2020, 09:45:21 AM
Come on Bent...that's not nice to say
I said RIP

I'm just kinda over ppl glorifying that lifestyle and then we hear about them getting killed and feeling sorry for them.

sometimes the universe gives you what you subliminally ask for.

!!!!!

Like rip but you live by the gun you die by the gun

HUGO

Quote from: Jaydas Ghost on February 19, 2020, 10:36:44 AM
oh wow
I've been playing "Dior" and "Welcome To the Party" for like 2 months straight
didn't his debut JUST come out last week?

Yes!

HUGO

Quote from: Most Envied: Boy X on February 19, 2020, 10:37:06 AM
Quote from: Hugo on February 19, 2020, 10:20:55 AM
His "friend" allegedly set him up

The one he was with yesterday? I saw a pic of them together. Wow!

Yes he posted the address of the house they were at and then took it down. Ppl are lighting his comments up

Young

Quote from: Hugo on February 19, 2020, 10:44:51 AM

Yes he posted the address of the house they were at and then took it down. Ppl are lighting his comments up
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: omg

Marilyn

Quote from: Navyman on February 19, 2020, 10:42:01 AM
Quote from: Marilyn on February 19, 2020, 10:39:36 AM
Soulja Boy had to kill somebody because his home was invaded. Da Baby had to shoot somebody because they broke into his house. Rihanna's house was broken into twice in 2018 :uhh: Don't these people have ADT or more advanced systems? Shouldn't alarms be going OFF when the broken glass censor is triggered or someone enters without the code ...scaring them off? I just don't understand
It wouldn't do that if he was set up, seeing as they didn't even take or attempt to take anything. They was on one mission and it looks like they had some assistance in some shape or form.

I was writing my comment as the other comments about it being a set up were posted. That would make sense...so sad

reekz

Idk. I did get a funny vibe from a comment under the pic yesterday. Somebody was like "Oh you and [...]  getting money I see". Idk it was just funny moving to me

HUGO

Quote from: Most Envied: Boy X on February 19, 2020, 10:48:10 AM

Idk. I did get a funny vibe from a comment under the pic yesterday. Somebody was like "Oh you and [...]  getting money I see". Idk it was just funny moving to me

Sick!!!

Lucid Salvatore

This is so sad. I had "Welcome to the Party (Remix)" on repeat for months. I hope his family and friends are doing alright.

Omg I just realized Nicki lost both Juice Wrld and Pop Smoke in less than 2 months  :uhh: I'm hoping Nicki is doing alright  :stressed:

HUGO

Quote from: Salvatore on February 19, 2020, 10:51:14 AM
This is so sad. I had "Welcome to the Party (Remix)" on repeat for months. I hope his family and friends are doing alright.

Omg I just realized Nicki lost both Juice Wrld and Pop Smoke in less than 2 months  :uhh: I'm hoping Nicki is doing alright  :stressed:

Don't make this about that bitch  :uhh:

Buy The Stars✨

Queen is fine. Putting the finishing touches on the album

Cowboy Nine

:disgusted:

Plastic.

Guys this ain't about Nicki

A 20 year old man was just murdered  :plzstop:

best selling female rapper of all time