Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Reunion Trailer

Started by Lazarus, November 13, 2020, 10:39:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 19, 2020, 11:45:39 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on November 19, 2020, 11:40:23 PM
You called me difficult, that's damaging to a black woman in Hollywood.
:mmyucudnvr:

Well, were you?
:usureuok:
RIGHT! Because even by her own admission she was going thru stuff at home and baby that's not really an excuse.  I can't be an asshole at work just because my home life is terrible. I kinda wanna know what will did to her on the set tho. He did admit to making it hard for her on set
:plzstop:

I can imagine him cutting her scenes and all kinds of petty mess Tbh

Eh...

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 19, 2020, 11:42:50 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on November 19, 2020, 11:38:43 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 19, 2020, 11:37:56 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on November 19, 2020, 11:30:29 PM
Not her family "disowning" her because she was no longer on the show nncfbfbdfjcjfnf
I-
:omf:
NXNCNCNCCNXNCNNCNCNCCBCBCHC
He was 21, rich and the head of this show so I know he was probably petty ASF but tbh neither of them sounded all wrong or all right. It was so great seeing them own their respective parts in the mess and moving on from it

He was almost 30 when she left the show and he was telling people she was difficult to work with... I agree that neither was fully at fault though bc to him she really was just difficult to work with bc she didn't let anyone know she was going through anything so she probably was just coming off bitchy for no reason to everybody
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Cowgirl

If someone goes through something at home and they decide to bring it to work to the point where their attitude/presence changes, whether they openly discuss it or not, it's kind of their fault. I'm sure Will was being a cunt and did things to purposely annoy her as a result but she can't keep solely blaming other people. You wanted to play ball, he just happened to repeatedly... DUNK on that ass.

:udontlookok:

Eh...

Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Vonc2002

November 20, 2020, 10:55:17 AM #51 Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 10:55:58 AM by Vonc2002
Quote from: TinaSnow on November 20, 2020, 09:21:46 AM
If someone goes through something at home and they decide to bring it to work to the point where their attitude/presence changes, whether they openly discuss it or not, it's kind of their fault. I'm sure Will was being a cunt and did things to purposely annoy her as a result but she can't keep solely blaming other people. You wanted to play ball, he just happened to repeatedly... DUNK on that ass.

I agree. U can't be bitter for 30 years cause he kinda played the game BETTER :omf:
I must say,  She was a very important part of the show, so she probably didn't think that they'd move on without her.  Like, I couldn't imagine them casting another uncle Phil, so she PROBABLY thought that she'd get what she wanted in the end. Not her getting a " thank u for your services " phone call  :plzstop:
I know that bitch  was a mix of salty and STUNNED  :thatssowendy:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 20, 2020, 10:55:17 AM
Quote from: TinaSnow on November 20, 2020, 09:21:46 AM

I agree. U can't be bitter for 30 years cause he kinda played the game BETTER :omf:
I must say,  She was a very important part of the show, so she probably didn't think that they'd move on without her.  Like, I couldn't imagine them casting another uncle Phil, so she PROBABLY thought that she'd get what she wanted in the end. Not her getting a " thank u for your services " phone call  :plzstop:
I know that bitch  was a mix of salty and STUNNED  :thatssowendy:

Will took over Red table talk and delved even deeper into the mess btw. 

Bonus clips from the HBO special and all:

https://fb.watch/1UHzNd59Se/

how u let him cheat

so basically quee janet was never unprofessional, she just withdrew and will got in his faggot ass feelings and used his pull to fuck up her check.

got it.
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

….ok.

November 21, 2020, 10:14:29 AM #55 Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 10:17:31 AM by rockstar 101
Nice to see them being adults and moving on.

will has taken accountability and owned his mess , and it clearly has set Janet free in some way. ..,And allowed her to finally exhale .

the power of a simple "my bad" is amazing. Kudos to will for being a grown up.

I do believe that his hindsight has become 20/20 and he now realizes how fucked up he may have been as a kid ... but There's a possibility that he's simply taking accountability to make her feel better , even if he knows he didn't do anything wrong... either way - kudos.

He's more in a position to heal and resolve whatever the issue is than she is. And he's using that

Vonc2002

November 21, 2020, 12:46:59 PM #56 Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 12:47:14 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Brandy's 2021 Grammy on November 21, 2020, 06:06:41 AM
Will took over Red table talk and delved even deeper into the mess btw. 

Bonus clips from the HBO special and all:

https://fb.watch/1UHzNd59Se/
I watched a bit of it and understood Janet a lil more
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

….ok.

November 22, 2020, 06:40:38 AM #57 Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 06:59:59 AM by rockstar 101
the way GODyana is LASHING this other gor

:thatssowendy:

brocka4life

November 22, 2020, 07:29:15 AM #58 Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 07:29:58 AM by brocka4life
Quote from: rockstar 101 on November 21, 2020, 10:14:29 AM

will has taken accountability and owned his mess , and it clearly has set Janet free in some way. ..,And allowed her to finally exhale .

I do believe that his hindsight has become 20/20 and he now realizes how fucked up he may have been as a kid ... but There's a possibility that he's simply taking accountability to make her feel better , even if he knows he didn't do anything wrong... either way - kudos.

He's more in a position to heal and resolve whatever the issue is than she is. And he's using that

He lied on her in interviews back then.
Once the press took over, her career was over.

I get how people thought she was pressed by continuing to talk about him. But it's clear it was way deeper than just losing the role for her.

His own daughter said he was unbearable when it came to working together  :plzstop:

….ok.

November 22, 2020, 07:35:00 AM #59 Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 07:36:50 AM by rockstar 101
Quote from: brocka4life on November 22, 2020, 07:29:15 AM
Quote from: rockstar 101 on November 21, 2020, 10:14:29 AM

He lied on her in interviews back then.
Once the press took over, her career was over.

I get how people thought she was pressed by continuing to talk about him. But it's clear it was way deeper than just losing the role for her.

His own daughter said he was unbearable when it came to working together  :plzstop:
i agree

i was just telling someone that i feel it was a lot more to do with the CONTINUED effect it had on her career after fresh prince ..not so much with the incident on fresh prince itself.

it's one thing to think someone crossed you on a job you had
but an entirely different tea to feel someone is slicin n dicin at your character and reputation