Lovecraft country is the best new show on television.

Started by Vonc2002, August 16, 2020, 10:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: rosone1 on October 05, 2020, 09:04:58 PM
Quote from: yummy on October 05, 2020, 11:12:40 AM
I guess to show how brutal his death really was and reverse the imagery by doing it to a white woman
Makes sense.I was wondering if she was laughing or crying when she emerged from the water.And then figured it  had to be laughter since she got what she wanted but now IDK.
both. she sobbed and then laughed because she finally understood it. i think she got it

Vonc2002

Y'all it can't be the " best episode" ever week.  The SHOW is just good.   :gorlonfire:
Now lemme watch
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 12, 2020, 08:41:59 AM
Y'all it can't be the " best episode" ever week.  The SHOW is just good.   :gorlonfire:
Now lemme watch
stfu

Cowgirl

yummy

okay so I looked up the book ending to try to get some sort of clue about what might happen in the final episode

[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]

FRANCE

not interested

the book is quite diff from the show anyways so no spoilers for me. i dont even wanna see the promo/preview for the last episode. 

FRANCE

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on October 14, 2020, 12:24:08 AM
Ep 9 is my fave episode

Easily. So fucking amazing. Its the only episode I had to go back and watch again. Really moving.

Harlem

I just finished watching and wow!

Also my hatred for whites are def increasing with this show too smfh... I just fuckin can't with how disgusting they have been for generations/centuries...

Vonc2002

I just finished the episode and this show is iconic. I can't believe all this great black content we are getting now.  This episode was really emotional and I was so fckn FULL at the end of it.  I can't believe next week's episode is the last  :stressed:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 14, 2020, 03:33:56 AM
I just finished the episode and this show is iconic. I can't believe all this great black content we are getting now.  This episode was really emotional and I was so fckn FULL at the end of it.  I can't believe next week's episode is the last  :stressed:

Young

Cowgirl

White Americans who lived/have ancestors from pre like 1960 must all pay.

Harlem

Quote from: TinaSnow on October 14, 2020, 04:29:45 PM
White Americans who lived/have ancestors from pre like 1960 must all pay.

And die too highkey!!! They are fuckin disgusting and their kids too

BussyNBoots

Love, Peace, Blessings and cheers to the truth prevailing over all evil...