Speaking of Willow...

Started by Kurama, June 26, 2019, 02:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

June 26, 2019, 04:30:15 PM #15 Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 04:30:30 PM by 123
so she likes men and women and wants both. woo fuckin hoo. can't wait til this phase is over.
^

duboisrene

I literally cringe every time sex is brought up on red table talk and Willow speaks. It just seems like she shouldn't be there in the midst of that conversation with her mom and grandmother. It's just weird to me. 

:damselindistress:

Opposites Attract.

You're in to Poly relationships Bre?

It's unconditional, these days you know....

b7

And this is why i never agree with her not adding value to this show. She definitely does 

her perspective is different, and it's not like they're having graphic discussions about sex. I don't mind it, although i don't care to speak about this shit to MY mother and grandmother 

she isn't a millennial, though.  isn't she Gen Z 

Kurama

I don't think im into it just yet. I think its something i want to try to explore though. Dont see myself getting it all from one person these days.

Maybe 2 guys will be better. Or a guy and a girl. Idk tbh bby.

b7

Sometimes I think I'm open to it, but another part of me knows I'd be in my feelings eventually 

nah 

b7

Like, imagine making plans for bae and they hit you wit a "oh! SORR', already made plans with Bre LMAO"

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: 1RIG on June 26, 2019, 05:42:16 PM
Like, imagine making plans for bae and they hit you wit a "oh! SORR', already made plans with Bre LMAO"

d;vkvm;mdfv;

everyone getting slapped  :rudone:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 26, 2019, 05:47:35 PM

d;vkvm;mdfv;

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Murrah

My ex-girlfriend and I were in an open relationship, I never had other partners, but she did a couple of times.

I had a summer fling with a polyamorous guy before, but we didn't continue because I wasn't interested in meeting with his other/ initial partner. It gave me audition vibes.  I've recently discovered that I too am poly

FlowerBomb

I've been in an open mess and I learnt a lot about myself :dead:
Def' not for me, takes a more evolved special kind of person to handle of those emotions.

Kurama

Quote from: Laith on June 26, 2019, 05:49:11 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 26, 2019, 05:47:35 PM

d;vkvm;mdfv;

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Djdjjdjd

The way I imagine it is similar to dating. Finding a candidate that you connect with, but instead its three of you doing that at the same time. Do WE have a connection.

Communication is important af  still. I wouldnt date someone who doesnt know how to communicate and express their feelings/needs ( knowingly that fag😑).

I could just be being too idealistic tho.Men struggle with that kind of shit. Which is why i think man and woman would be better combo.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: MONTANNA on June 26, 2019, 03:49:48 PM
"I'm bisexual. I'd be interested in having an open relationship"

literally could've been said like this..
hate this try hard ass culture

BAPHOMET.

Like FUCKING gosh. I LITERALLY spaced out when i was talking to this one guy last weekend. Like wtf

yummy

Quote from: LOONA. on June 26, 2019, 03:59:45 PM
Wasn't Willow just 15 last year?

Wtf   

I mean, I def' knew I liked dick when I was 15...