Bran will be performing on BILLBOARD AWARDS IN OCTOBER

Started by Heated🔥, September 16, 2020, 02:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

#Mu7

Listen all I care about is Brandy fucking trending and singing HER FUCKING face off. (WHICH we know she will)
All of that stupid shit y'all complaining about it is beyond me!
This bitch is giving us an ERA and MOMENTS. She is stringing successes together in the modern INDUSTRY during a pandemic WHEN SHE has been gone for 8 years. She kinda fucking lashed the 1st week of her sales for an R&B girl. The others just HAVEN'T done it.

Imma need y'all to stan and STFU!

Brandy performing on the BB music AWARDS in 20 fucking 20! Who would have fucking THOUGHT? Certainly not me. I'm am fucking ready!

bby ddy

Quote from: #Mu7 on September 17, 2020, 11:01:38 AM
Listen all I care about is Brandy fucking trending and singing HER FUCKING face off. (WHICH we know she will)
All of that stupid shit y'all complaining about it is beyond me!
This bitch is giving us an ERA and MOMENTS. She is stringing successes together in the modern INDUSTRY during a pandemic WHEN SHE has been gone for 8 years. She kinda fucking lashed the 1st week of her sales for an R&B girl. The others just HAVEN'T done it.

Imma need y'all to stan and STFU!

Brandy performing on the BB music AWARDS in 20 fucking 20! Who would have fucking THOUGHT? Certainly not me. I'm am fucking ready!

#DivineTiming for real  :heythere:

Nonchalantboi

🔥🔥🔥

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Trey on September 17, 2020, 10:57:54 AM
Quote from: GYNandTONIC on September 17, 2020, 08:44:37 AM
I don't want a ment performance. I want to see borderline, but I don't want a insanity reenactment. The video was enough, just look stunning please.
HDJDJJDJDJJDJDJDJJDJJDJDJSJDJJSJDDD
D
D
D
D

D
D
D

DDD
D
D

D
D
D
D
S

I'm sorry but !!!!

Strait jacket! Multiple personalities! Crazy twists!  :uhh:

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: BRockaBaby on September 17, 2020, 10:56:25 AM
Quote from: JCJ on September 17, 2020, 09:25:19 AM
Quote from: GYNandTONIC on September 17, 2020, 08:44:37 AM
I don't want a ment performance. I want to see borderline, but I don't want a insanity reenactment. The video was enough, just look stunning please.

!! Yeah. Would be very corny

In Frank Gatson is touching this performance, I expect a reenactment of the video...unfortunately! He's just corny like that. He's become a little too literal in his work.

She just needs a stool and a mic. Maybe a spotlight mess in a dark room. That's about it.

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: #Mu7 on September 17, 2020, 11:01:38 AM
She kinda fucking lashed the 1st week of her sales for an R&B girl. The others just HAVEN'T done it.

b

Kaeli.

Kaeli.

bby ddy

September 17, 2020, 01:48:54 PM #189 Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 01:49:17 PM by bby ddy
I mean....

A lot of R&B gurls, especially her peers from the 90's and 2000's aren't even charting anymore. Even R&B artists on majors are selling around the same amount or less...

The statement has some truth to it.

RAY7

will the awards be actually at one location or will they do what BET did cuz that was dope
If Bran has the space and ability she should definitely do something like the Borderline video

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: bby ddy on September 17, 2020, 01:48:54 PM
I mean....

A lot of R&B gurls, especially her peers from the 90's and 2000's aren't even charting anymore. Even R&B artists on majors are selling around the same amount or less...

Brandy has pretty standard promo for an r&b girl major or not, especially given the current circumstances.

She had a solid first week but to say no one else is doing it is VERY DELUSIONAL.

Le Champ

Quote from: JCJ on September 17, 2020, 02:07:43 PM
Quote from: bby ddy on September 17, 2020, 01:48:54 PM
I mean....

Brandy has pretty standard promo for an r&b girl major or not, especially given the current circumstances.

She had a solid first week but to say no one else is doing it is VERY DELUSIONAL.

I'm pretty sure it was in reference to her peers from her era...which would be correct.

Le Champ

I mean, we can even compare her to peers from today. Brandy is not a streaming girl, but her pure sales were the same as Kehlani, Chloe x Halle, etc. A 90s artist who was gone for almost a damn DECADE? Bran BOOKED. Like let's not be assholes :uhh: