Bran will be performing on BILLBOARD AWARDS IN OCTOBER

Started by Heated🔥, September 16, 2020, 02:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Micheal Watson

Quote from: Ntwadumela on September 16, 2020, 10:49:50 PM
Silent please tell brandy to look into releasing this song now that's she's indie .....worth a shot... and look how many views it got for an unreleased track. The world needs this.

who produced freedom

Kennedy or Rodney

I wish she'd take these lyrics and rework the song

it's one of the most beautiful tracks ever sung

Heated🔥

Bish

Did y'all pick up in that interview  on Brandy referring to her, Monica and Aaliyah as "the trinity" lol

I loved it! I had never heard her acknowledge it before 

Ma Lo

Quote from: Manistee on September 16, 2020, 11:05:35 PM
Silent please tell brandy to look into releasing this song now that's she's indie .....worth a shot... and look how many views it got for an unreleased track. The world needs this.

who produced freedom

Kennedy or Rodney

Brian Kennedy boo. Rodney could never get these kind of vocals on this here song emanate from Brandy like this. Which was probably why she was so angry with him about "Human" She was going into the studio slamming some of the best songs of her career ....without Rodney. So I get the angst with him. And Rodney strikes me as a messy fag for some reason. Anyway thus song this song omg thank you Jah

BrandonBranlee

Borderline with dancers is what I want. Turn her mic up too. It's the best song on the album and it deserves to be heard a bit. 

Harlem

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on September 16, 2020, 11:26:56 PM
Rather Be with dancers is what I want. Turn her mic up too. It's the best song on the album and it deserves to be heard a bit.

!!!

Harlem

She needs to book Jaquel for this moment... Frank can't do this without a fresh creative involved

Micheal Watson

Quote from: Ntwadumela on September 16, 2020, 11:18:16 PM

who produced freedom

Kennedy or Rodney

Brian Kennedy boo. Rodney could never get these kind of vocals on this here song emanate from Brandy like this. Which was probably why she was so angry with him about "Human" She was going into the studio slamming some of the best songs of her career ....without Rodney. So I get the angst with him. And Rodney strikes me as a messy fag for some reason. Anyway thus song this song omg thank you Jah
I thought so

Rodney has some beautifully intricate production though brandy's voice typically competes with it, esp on human

freedoms production I felt was slightly dated. It gave me frozen by Madonna / late 90s vibe. Although is still believe it's one of best tracks produced

The definition

Quote from: Young on September 16, 2020, 10:42:15 PM
This interview is so good

Michael Jackson telling Bran her voice is angelic omfff
Brandy's voice is indeed special and MJ was a sweetheart, he knew how much his compliment would mean to her

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Ntwadumela on September 16, 2020, 11:18:16 PM

who produced freedom

Kennedy or Rodney

Thats dumb though
Why would she be angry with him because he couldn't get the vocals out?
:dead:
That's HER issue not his, she's really just upset because the era didn't go the way she panned commercially :dead: 

KingOfHearts

Quote from: silentbx on September 16, 2020, 09:55:44 PM
It's not TBIM and you will be happy with what it is.

I hope it's Borderline with a dope visual to go with the performance.
:gorlonfire:
My Queens!!