Shaunie: “Rumor about Evelyn affected my relationship w/ Tami”

Started by M-Rocka, June 14, 2019, 12:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Cowboy Nine

I saw this vidya pop up on my Youtube feed

and then I remembered this show comes on next week and they haven't released a trailer or anything

:diddraispoot:

how u let him cheat

shaunie makes perfect sense here and i been sayin it from jump.

if tami was supposed to be such a great friend, why did she not run shaunie this info from JUMP. instead of waiting until jeniffer was getting cool with everybody. tami is childish, insecure, ignorant, and messy. funny gal tho.
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Zankou.

Quote from: addomate on June 14, 2019, 12:50:35 PM

if tami was supposed to be such a great friend, why did she not run shaunie this info from JUMP. instead of waiting until jeniffer was getting cool with everybody. tami is childish, insecure, ignorant, and messy. funny gal tho.

this is true also

M-Rocka

I heard Tami got married last year in a secret ceremony or something.

Scott.

As if Shaunie was EVER Tami's real friend. None of these hoes were ever her friend except one and she's not even on the show anymore.

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Scott. on June 14, 2019, 01:52:10 PM

As if Shaunie was EVER Tami's real friend. None of these hoes were ever her friend except one and she's not even on the show anymore.

idk bout all that, just speaking facts babe
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

M-Rocka

Gilgamesh.