Oof!! Brandy in the studio

Started by HUGO, August 11, 2019, 12:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUGO

RAY7

She sounds great but Bran STOP RECORDING AND PUT THE SHIT OUT!
this is ridiculous 

Le Champ

Quote from: 89 on August 11, 2019, 12:25:59 PM
She sounds great but Bran STOP RECORDING AND PUT THE SHIT OUT!
this is ridiculous

divine timing  :ohwow:

Murrah

I refuse to get excited over that. She lives in the studio. I'm sure after the release you'll be able to reference enough of her insta clips to make an entire unreleased album of tracks.

Then you fuckers are going to be all on her IG "Bran where's this song?, Where's that song?" 

Alpha

This album will probably be her best and I don't think we're ready 

Buy The Stars✨

i still feel like she scraped what she did with camper and is redoing the whole album mess... but according to some ppl here the single comes at the end of aug but i dont believe its gonna happen

Le Champ

Quote from: Troye Stormborn on August 11, 2019, 12:31:25 PM
i still feel like she scraped what she did with camper and is redoing the whole album mess... but according to some ppl here the single comes at the end of aug but i dont believe its gonna happen

She definitely hasn't scrapped her mess with Camper lol. Brandy always records up until the last minute. Even if the singles are coming soon, I still don't think we're getting an album until late Fall

Blackpantha

I want the fucking album not these kiss my fucking virgin asshole studio pics and videos. 
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Le Champ on August 11, 2019, 12:34:27 PM
Quote from: Troye Stormborn on August 11, 2019, 12:31:25 PM

She definitely hasn't scrapped her mess with Camper lol. Brandy always records up until the last minute. Even if the singles are coming soon, I still don't think we're getting an album until late Fall

she is scrapped albums in the past many times so its def possible. i really dont want a fall release but i guess music is music. 

Le Champ

Le Champ

Quote from: SAME OL' G on August 11, 2019, 12:39:32 PM
Quote from: Le Champ on August 11, 2019, 12:39:00 PM
BranCamp is coming  :flamebroiled:
I think Hit-Boy did this

I think so too  :stressed:
I was referring to previous posts about her scrapping her work with Camp

FRANCE

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Yeah she scrapped something

Recording albums is just a snapshot in time of a particular creative moment
So the album coulda been done but if she put it out while entering another creayive phase  that only happens when u let time and circumstances happen
Then the album wouldnt reflect the new creative space

Just think how many incarnations of jojos all i want is everything took it was ready then she addedmore aded more then scrapped it for a new albim

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Moon