1D 375-400k Bieber 340-365k; both 400-425k SPS

Started by BAPHOMET., November 13, 2015, 04:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

The battle between SYCO/Columbia?s One Direction and Def Jam?s Justin Bieber finds both titles overperforming on release day. According to very early reads, 1D has grabbed the edge by exploding at physical retail, largely due to the four exclusive covers available at Target, while the group?s Walmart numbers are strong as well. We?re projecting 375-400k albums/400-425k SPS for 1D, while Bieber is trending toward 340-365k/400-425k.

At this point, it appears that the two albums will finish in a virtual tie at iTunes, where Bieber has surged, but his digital-sales performance may not give him enough to make up the difference at physical. While 1D is now favored to take the album chart, Biebs? considerable power on the streaming platform makes the possibility of a split chart very real.

However, with both sides engaged in a grueling marathon of events, promotions, tie-ins and whatnot, the advantage in this no-holds-barred throwdown is likely to shift multiple times before next week?s chart is final. We will of course be updating the scoring in this heavyweight bout round by round; you make the popcorn.

And if you think 1D is moving a lot of CDs, just wait till their labelmate?s debut next week.

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=298551

Goddamnit.

JRocka

that's great both 1D and Justin have a hardcore fanbase these are the numbers i expected for them

Cowboy Nine

RAY7

I know it feels like a holiday for teenage white girls

LOONA.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Drais. on November 13, 2015, 04:22:33 PM
Looks like 1 Erection doesn't need Payn lolz 

They used Zeus for promo. I  mean... "Drag Me Down"  is basically about him.

Congrats on the tactic working.

Champion

????

Quote from: Baphomet. on November 13, 2015, 04:16:21 PM
The battle between SYCO/Columbia?s One Direction and Def Jam?s Justin Bieber finds both titles overperforming on release day. According to very early reads, 1D has grabbed the edge by exploding at physical retail, largely due to the four exclusive covers available at Target, while the group?s Walmart numbers are strong as well. We?re projecting 375-400k albums/400-425k SPS for 1D, while Bieber is trending toward 340-365k/400-425k.

At this point, it appears that the two albums will finish in a virtual tie at iTunes, where Bieber has surged, but his digital-sales performance may not give him enough to make up the difference at physical. While 1D is now favored to take the album chart, Biebs? considerable power on the streaming platform makes the possibility of a split chart very real.

However, with both sides engaged in a grueling marathon of events, promotions, tie-ins and whatnot, the advantage in this no-holds-barred throwdown is likely to shift multiple times before next week?s chart is final. We will of course be updating the scoring in this heavyweight bout round by round; you make the popcorn.

And if you think 1D is moving a lot of CDs, just wait till their labelmate?s debut next week.

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=298551

Goddamnit.

THE STORM IS COMING  lol where is this gif from

Plank

Buy The Stars✨

throwintheTAL

that reminds me of when Wendy called DC3 "Beyonce and the girls" when she interviewed her on radio

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Plank on November 13, 2015, 04:38:05 PM
f

hope zayn fckin flops

we really dont  need him now the group doesnt have to go through extra searches at the airport now that he isnt in the group

BAPHOMET.

He really didnt fit in that group with those corny pasty fucks. tbh

Zankou.

Quote from: LISlikeliquor on November 13, 2015, 04:51:17 PM
that reminds me of when Wendy called DC3 "Beyonce and the girls" when she interviewed her on radio

ddsssddsdsd
s

that's what my mom used to call them.. 'cept she used something a lil more explicit in place of "girls"