Evelyn is a punk bitch

Started by BigDawg, August 07, 2017, 09:50:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Jackie cussed this bitch OUT :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

🦚

Quote from: BigDawg on August 07, 2017, 10:08:08 PM
Quote from: demitri.petty on August 07, 2017, 10:03:12 PM
I love Tami and her stance on the whole thing
I agree. The relationship between Takari and Jackie is their business

It's been everybody's business since laura brought it to the forefront season 2.

Dead at y'all defending this horrible mother  :plzstop:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

🦚

——————///——————-

Vonc2002

Quote from: BigDawg on August 07, 2017, 10:10:28 PM
Evelyn wanted Jackie crucified at that dinner and tried to put Tweedle Dee and Tweetle Dumb up to do her bidding and Jackie punked them. All that shit she had to say in her confessional and behind her back, the bitch was mute.

Shaunie tho, they need to remove her off the show. I would have had to beat her passive aggressive ass up. She always wants to play a deer in headlights but then have an opinion when nobody is watching.
ALL THIS! Jackie ruled the fckn night :jackiessales:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on August 07, 2017, 11:42:12 PM
And that's just the bottom fucking line. And Jack kinda GATHERED Shaunie.

I'm sure they're gonna use the "death threats!" to get sis off show next. Honestly, if she goes, just cancel this nothing ass show
Trey we ALWAYS be >>>>>><<<<<<<<
I doubt they try tho get rid of jackie tho.  Shes a fan favorite

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on August 08, 2017, 12:10:35 AM
Quote from: demitri.petty on August 08, 2017, 12:07:52 AM
I'm really proud of her and I like her. She never let those hoes take her dignity... and Jen is still just being Evelyn's lap dog looking for a moment.
Yea, i used to like jen but now i see What everyone else was saying.  And this bitch has been utterly useless

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on August 08, 2017, 12:12:14 AM
D

Yea I don't really see it for Jenn anymore. Honestly, she can just continue giving a "friend" of the wives mess out. I'm not here for this extra hype man. She really brings nothing.
sdsdddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!

b7

Yea the OG's >>

Malaysia, Brandi n the youngins are somewhere pissed. Demoted selves
:blessed:

Is it young?

🦚

Quote from: 1RIG on August 08, 2017, 01:04:12 AM
Yea the OG's >>

Is it young?

:plzstop:
——————///——————-

Vonc2002

Yea the OG's >>

Is it young?
So this is funny to you 
:udontlookok:

XXX.

Yea the OG's >>

Is it young?

OMG!   :plzstop: :uhh: :kii:

XXX.

I just finished the finale.

I have kind of a mixed reaction.  Everyone keeps talking about Evelyn vs. Jackie, but are we forgetting that in earlier episodes Tami is the one that really lit this fire between them?  When Jackie and Evelyn were getting along, Tami started a lot of shit with Jackie over it.  Damn near trying to convince her not to fuck with Evelyn.  Then, in the next episodes, she made up with Evelyn and started talking major shit about Jackie to Evelyn.  And I hate that there isn't anyone talking about this.  Tami played an intricate role in them beefing, because she egged a lot of it on when they were trying to put their differences behind them.  Every time they seemed to move forward, Tami was showing Jackie some post or telling Evelyn some story about how messy she is.

So, with all that being said, it's kind of comical how she's so pro-Jackie. 

I commend Jackie on maintaining her composure and addressing each one of them with class and respect.  I know that was not easy for her to do.  And I liked that Evelyn maintained her stance that she is not going to fuck with her, period.  I can understand a group of women feeling some type of way about the book, though.  I have a married friend who cut off one of her close friends when she found out she was sleeping with a married man.  My girl just couldn't tolerate that in her space.  So, it's okay for a group of people to comment on shit that is brought to the table.  And it really doesn't matter if it's "messy" or not.  Jackie has done so much messy shit over the years, let's just call it EVEN.

Shaunie should just stop filming.  Jackie called her fake ass out, and she literally had nothing to say.  This is the 2nd time in a row she chased after Jackie to start some mess.  And then act like Jackie's crazy when the shit pops off.   I'm interested to see if Jackie will come back next season.

Overall, this season was like a 6.5/10.  It had potential, but production made a lot of bad choices trying to kiss Evelyn's ass.

BigDawg

Quote from: Sl? on August 08, 2017, 12:53:08 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on August 07, 2017, 10:08:08 PM
Quote from: demitri.petty on August 07, 2017, 10:03:12 PM
I love Tami and her stance on the whole thing
I agree. The relationship between Takari and Jackie is their business

It's been everybody's business since laura brought it to the forefront season 2.

Dead at y'all defending this horrible mother  :plzstop:
I'm not defending anyone, all I'm saying is how can anybody judge her if they are only going on one side of the story?

It was none of Laura's business either.

BigDawg

I'm sure if someone wrote a book about Evelyn's past, it wouldn't be all sunshine and rainbows. She would want that shit dead. Just like she tried to establish a timeline for fucking Tami's husband.