Sad to see Kaleena and her husband

Started by Herb., July 01, 2015, 08:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

And what's happening to them.

I can understand both sides. Kaleena is an artist, and very sensitive about her art and aspirations. But her husband wants to move forward with what's more immediately lucrative. Liquor is much easier to sell than art. And has a way better profit margin on top of that.

Just sad that it's all tampering with their marriage, which is ultimately more important. Especially considering their kids. Just another example of why it's not good to mix business with family

SUPREME

!!!

Do they even love each other anymore? sdddddd

sucks though

Herb.

Quote from: SUPREME on July 01, 2015, 08:45:23 PM
!!!

Do they even love each other anymore? sdddddd

sucks though
!!!!

Reminds me of Tamar and Vince, but way deeper because they're both still in hustle mode, whereas Vince was already established and perched with a mansion.

Abcd

Quote from: Herb. on July 01, 2015, 08:14:16 PM

I can understand both sides. Kaleena is an artist, and very sensitive about her art and aspirations. But her husband wants to move forward with what's more immediately lucrative. Liquor is much easier to sell than art. And has a way better profit margin on top of that.

Just sad that it's all tampering with their marriage, which is ultimately more important. Especially considering their kids. Just another example of why it's not good to mix business with family

Very well said but he's not breaking that down to her respectfully (from what we see on TV).

Herb.

Quote from: Abcd on July 01, 2015, 08:49:47 PM
Quote from: Herb. on July 01, 2015, 08:14:16 PM

Very well said but he's not breaking that down to her respectfully (from what we see on TV).
I mean they're both frustrated with one another so it's going to be hard for them to stop yelling long enough to cross-empathize and really have an emotionally fruitful discussion.

That's what's real sad, a bunch of miscommunication.

RekeRig

"oh so u was really gon sign these papers!?"  ddsssss

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: RekeRig on July 01, 2015, 09:05:47 PM

That was so stupid of her :dead:

But I like Kaleena, hope this doesn't turn into some Kirk/Rasheeda mess.

SUPREME

even though it's petty

I would've did the same thing

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Herb.

July 01, 2015, 09:12:45 PM #8 Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 09:13:41 PM by Herb.
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 01, 2015, 09:11:14 PM

That was so stupid of her :dead:

But I like Kaleena, hope this doesn't turn into some Kirk/Rasheeda mess.
I don't think it was stupid of her.

She really expects her husband to believe in her talent and aspirations. She bluffed and he called it, she was shocked. And probably hurt tbh. To know he genuinely wants to move on and was ready to sign out. She thought the meeting with Mama Flocka and the papers would reignite his desire to rock with Black Orchid.

Gilgamesh.

I thought she was signed John Legend anyhow..

Herb.