Brandy, Fantasia & Jazmine collab CANCELED

Started by SouravMay, September 11, 2019, 07:44:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naomi Hit Me

BRockaBaby

I know Bran got a lot of great things going on but it just feels like lately it's more bad news (for fans) then it is good news. 

Cancelled Shows + Appearances 
Delayed Album

Girl can't get a break....she needs her season! 

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: BRockaBaby on September 11, 2019, 10:09:08 AM
I know Bran got a lot of great things going on but it just feels like lately it's more bad news (for fans) then it is good news.

Cancelled Shows + Appearances
Delayed Album

Girl can't get a break....she needs her season!

It's been a full year of bad news from the DC show all the way up to now tbh

Checkmate Burruss

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on September 11, 2019, 08:32:06 AM
Quote from: Obsessed. on September 11, 2019, 08:05:43 AM
Omg nooo

Was is supposed to be on Fantasia's album or Brandy's album?

Fantasia's.

And she said "industry politics" so it must have been RCA blocking it since Tasha and Brandy are both independent.

Oh snap...I didn't even realize Jaz was still with RCAmess. They prob don't fool with Fan or Bran.
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

Buy The Stars✨

How is jasmine still signed tbh. RCA should have been dropped her.  Or why wouldn't fanny just do a duet with brandy? 

BigDawg

Just take Jazmine off of it, I'm over that fat bitch 

Monika

Quote from: KippDaddy on September 11, 2019, 08:57:49 AM
It wasnt the kidna song they shoulda recorded  Who the hell wants those three on a uptempo song.

Fantasia has a terrible ear
when i first heard about the collab, i was like  :-. I like Fantasia and Jasmine, but i don't see them doing uptempo stuff. Brandy is SEASONED in it! Like she can don t in her sleep, but i don't see it for the other too. But you never know. Fanny and Jaz could do it too. They just have to be challaged and given the chance.
Yahudah

Gilgamesh.

September 11, 2019, 10:43:52 AM #41 Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 11:03:28 AM by Gilgamesh.
Quote from: Troye Stormborn on September 11, 2019, 10:28:34 AM
How is jasmine still signed tbh. RCA should have been dropped her.  Or why wouldn't fanny just do a duet with brandy?

Remember a few weeks back when Tasia posted a pic of Brandy said "thank you"? I think they agreed to do something together separately, unfortunately they were both in the final stages of recording their albums when these "industry politics" occurred so they probably didn't have time/budget to throw together a duet.

Monika

Quote from: Troye Stormborn on September 11, 2019, 10:28:34 AM
How is jasmine still signed tbh. RCA should have been dropped her.  Or why wouldn't fanny just do a duet with brandy?
why should they have been dropped her?
Yahudah

RAY7

and Jaz probably wrote her parts of the song so they couldn't just take her off or replace her unless they re-wrote it

BigDawg