death

fedswatchin

Complete ccvvccccxffxxffxfffffffff

Is it a bag of popcorn in the mic

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Cowgirl

fedswatchin

Postoperative, you know, after an operation, sounds like a comp file? vvcgvhgygggggvvvvvvvvvvcc

When did you graduate hon

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: TROLLISA mess on December 06, 2018, 04:26:38 PM
Postoperative, you know, after an operation, sounds like a comp file? vvcgvhgygggggvvvvvvvvvvcc

When did you graduate hon

Clearly never :uhh:

Cowgirl

Young

4ever_A.jamal

I come here almost everyday and lurk in the background trying to pick up random Brandy tea, but it?s apparent whenever serious topics like this are posted how overwhelmingly stupid the majority of you are. ?? It?s like appreciating Brandy is the ONE redeeming quality of your sad existences. I?m gonna pray that most of the ignorant comments in here were for laughs and not an accurate depiction of how your brains work...or don?t work for that matter  :letsmessfag:

Cowgirl

Quote from: 4ever_A.jamal on December 06, 2018, 05:54:43 PM
I come here almost everyday and lurk in the background trying to pick up random Brandy tea, but it?s apparent whenever serious topics like this are posted how overwhelmingly stupid the majority of you are. ?? It?s like appreciating Brandy is the ONE redeeming quality of your sad existences. I?m gonna pray that most of the ignorant comments in here were for laughs and not an accurate depiction of how your brains work...or don?t work for that matter  :letsmessfag:
ndndjddddfffffffff

Tranny!

death

Quote from: 4ever_A.jamal on December 06, 2018, 05:54:43 PM
!

wat do u espect frm a buncha low down jack'd up dookie'd up FAGGOTS