Brandy PRAISE thread - Unreleased Gems/Bonus track download links in HQ - Get IN

Started by b7, May 25, 2016, 04:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AfroJisiac

Y'all better credit me for the extended version of Nodding' off qszerdghjkgfds

omg i remember i was in my DJ mode degyhjkgfds

Good ol' time !!   Brandy's Horizon time qesdfghjgfdsq (for the veterans who remember that board) edrsfghujgfds

b7

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 25, 2016, 04:46:09 PM
Ugh, I miss weird Brandy.
:stressed:

i hope it returns. That Preston Harris/Hit-boy mess needs to come on out

i bet they all came up with some MESS

b7

Quote from: AfroJisiac on May 25, 2016, 04:48:03 PM

Good ol' time !!   Brandy's Horizon time qesdfghjgfdsq (for the veterans who remember that board) edrsfghujgfds
vvvvv i did in the other thread.

Hey Jib

b7

waaaaaait Jibz!!!

did u ever fix that HQ version of "Home"!?

the one u gave us a couple years back, had some distruption in terms of the sound. it sounded like waves, but if you have another clear one, please please please PLEASE upload it

:plzstop:

its one of my favorites ever omf

.betterwiseup

!!
I still have it on my old hard drive.

AfroJisiac

Quote from: 1Tarig on May 25, 2016, 04:48:39 PM

Hey Jib

Oh didn't see it actually it's ok i'm glad those mixes are still floating' around ahah

Hey Reke!  how yew deway?

b7

Quote from: AfroJisiac on May 25, 2016, 04:51:21 PM

Hey Jib

Oh didn't see it actually it's ok i'm glad those mixes are still floating' around ahah

Im great!  i didn't know you still lurk from time to time  :blush: I miss the Euro starz

Aalumeci.

Quote from: 1Tarig on May 25, 2016, 04:50:02 PM
waaaaaait Jibz!!!

the one u gave us a couple years back, had some distruption in terms of the sound. it sounded like waves, but if you have another clear one, please please please PLEASE upload it

Omg the one you sent me. I think of you and FUME every time it comes on. Its so fucking LOUD. I'll be AUXing my Ipod on my front room speakers and every one of my 200 sum Brandy songs are at normal levels. Bitch, when that "Home" comes on and scares tf outta me. I have to scurry and turn ha down

AfroJisiac

waaaaaait Jibz!!!

fghjklm 

i'm not sure i fixed it !  one of the "cleaned up" versions came on while i was drivin'  the other day and i thought to myself "Wow it's clear but there's a whole lotta reverb" dswfghvf
i kinda like it tho but i don't remember ever fixing' it

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Aalonso on May 25, 2016, 04:54:47 PM
waaaaaait Jibz!!!

Omg the one you sent me. I think of you and FUME every time it comes on. Its so fucking LOUD. I'll be AUXing my Ipod on my front room speakers and every one of my 200 sum Brandy songs are at normal levels. Bitch, when that "Home" comes on and scares tf outta me. I have to scurry and turn ha down
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

b7

Quote from: Aalonso on May 25, 2016, 04:54:47 PM
waaaaaait Jibz!!!

delete it!!  i took it off my phone

AfroJisiac

Quote from: 1Tarig on May 25, 2016, 04:52:21 PM
Quote from: AfroJisiac on May 25, 2016, 04:51:21 PM

Hey Jib

Im great!  i didn't know you still lurk from time to time  :blush: I miss the Euro starz

Yeap i do watch over y'all...not everyday but i come on to check on y'all and see wassup lol

There are a lotta "new" people i dont even know lool  i kinda feel so left out so i dont post much lool

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Quote from: AfroJisiac on May 25, 2016, 04:54:55 PM
waaaaaait Jibz!!!

fghjklm 

i'm not sure i fixed it !  one of the "cleaned up" versions came on while i was drivin'  the other day and i thought to myself "Wow it's clear but there's a whole lotta reverb" dswfghvf
i kinda like it tho but i don't remember ever fixing' it
there's this wavy sound that interferes during the verses and throughout the song. like water at a beach  :dead:

can u upload the one u normally play in your car? whenever you can of course.

If you can, thank you in advance

:stressed: :stressed: :stressed: