What's Aaliyah's best song vocally to you?

Started by Ma Lo, January 10, 2019, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

but y'all are making it a personal thing.

Just what i've observed. Dont mind me  :rthosehotwings:

Vonc2002

Quote from: L0NZ. on January 11, 2019, 06:00:22 PM
n what?s tea Vonc
Francois is a wannabe artist/producer and has posted his own music.....and uhhh...well.....  :unsure:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Vonc2002

Quote from: SPARK on January 11, 2019, 06:00:58 PM
Y y'all so mad? :uhh:
You're actually the one that came in here kicking shit.  I thought u had grown past this
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

FRANCE

My comment was nothing outside of the ordinary that others post. All I said was she's terrible live, as if much worse hasnt been said about Aaliyah or other artists like Nicki, Cardi, Janet, Ciara, etc. on here. FOH.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: SPARK on January 11, 2019, 06:06:44 PM
My comment was nothing outside of the ordinary that others post. All I said was she's terrible live, as if much worse hasnt been said about Aaliyah or other artists like Nicki, Cardi, Janet, Ciara, etc. on here. FOH.
Hey King.

FlowerBomb

January 11, 2019, 06:08:18 PM #97 Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 06:08:32 PM by Hey, I'm Slick Woods
but the question was "what was her best SONG vocally?" not what was her best live performance or whether she was a good live singer
Your shade was just extra and it got clocked

Young

Vonc2002

January 11, 2019, 06:12:14 PM #99 Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 06:12:41 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Hey, I'm Slick Woods on January 11, 2019, 06:08:18 PM
but the question was "what was her best SONG vocally?" not what was her best live performance or whether she was a good live singer
Your shade was just extra and it got clocked

PERIOD! And all i asked was do u want us to post those fckn vocals of yours.  Surely u aint out here talking and sounding WORSE.  Show us how it's supposed to be done

Aalumeci.

Vonc2002

FRANCE

Since when do B Source posters stick to the TOPIC at hand? :kii: As if by the 5th page of every thread, we aint talking about something completely different. Girl bye! I said what I fucking said. Best vocal song is I Care 4 U AND she's horrible live. Full stop.

Kurama