Growing up HipHop - So what is Sam’s big secret?

Started by Annie, February 15, 2020, 10:32:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

I hate his scamming psycho ass but curious what he is hiding. Of course there are plenty rumors about him being bisexual but I can imagine it has something to do with a crime.. I just don't trust him.

/.\

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Annie

SAM BEARS IT ALL IN A NEW SONG.Sam's recording in the studio when Egypt stops by. Sam tells Egypt the track he's recording will be a revealing track. The track reveals one of his biggest secrets. He wants to premiere the song during their engagement party. Speaking of the engagement party, Tee Tee has flown out to Jamaica and won't be attending. Egypt's nervous about what her dad will say when he hears it.Egypt already knows about the secret and accepts it.

/.\

Annie

/.\

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

BAPHOMET.

Annie

February 15, 2020, 10:45:30 AM #8 Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 10:46:03 AM by Annie
I'm tired of the Simmons family and Angela & Bow Wow flirting. They should just leave the show. They are too dramatic. Romeo can leave too.

But I love how Boogie confronts  Dame Dash about his bullshit. He has such a big ego and Boogie just called him a liar..he was pissed. Ava also helped her mother in the lawsuit against her father, to prevent him from seeing Talullah (younger daughter). I think this season really shows who Dame is, he is quite controlling.

I love Briana because she keeps it real.. & Lil Twist is a funny guy. They all try to warn Egypt about Sam but she is stupid in love. Even pays his child support 'every other time', he rides in the car Pep bough him. Her own son didn't even get a car.

/.\

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

Quote from: Annie on February 15, 2020, 10:45:30 AM
I'm tired of the Simmons family and Angela & Bow Wow flirting. They should just leave the show. They are too dramatic. Romeo can leave too.

But I love how Boogie confronts  Dame Dash about his bullshit. He has such a big ego and Boogie just called him a liar..he was pissed. Ava also helped her mother in the lawsuit against her father, to prevent him from seeing Talullah (younger daughter). I think this season really shows who Dame is, he is quite controlling.

I love Briana because she keeps it real.. & Lil Twist is a funny guy. They all try to warn Egypt about Sam but she is stupid in love. Even pays his child support 'every other time', he rides in the car Pep bough him. Her own son didn't even get a car.

Ugh the link u posted isn't letting me watch it.

Annie

February 15, 2020, 10:50:47 AM #10 Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 10:52:39 AM by Annie
Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on February 15, 2020, 10:47:49 AM

Yeah sometimes these pop-up ads ruin it

https://vidoza.net/ouzcjkhtzn5f.html

http://www1.projectfreetv.ag/episode/growing-up-hip-hop-season-6-episode-11/

Also a couple of ads but I'm used to dodging them

/.\

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

Quote from: Annie on February 15, 2020, 10:50:47 AM
Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on February 15, 2020, 10:47:49 AM

Yeah sometimes these pop-up ads ruin it

https://vidoza.net/ouzcjkhtzn5f.html

http://www1.projectfreetv.ag/episode/growing-up-hip-hop-season-6-episode-11/

Also a couple of ads but I'm used to dodging them

Yea too many pop up ads FUCK. I'm gonna have to watch it on demand or just set my DVR.