DJ Camper - Sleep feat. Brandy (Full Song)

Started by AfroJisiac, October 23, 2020, 10:17:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AfroJisiac

where is the fucking song?!!!
its oct. 23rd

u need to stop promoting a song when he knows damn well it's not gonna be released

i don't know why all the people that happen to work with Bran do that..? is this contagious , the teasing' shit?  :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

Harlem

It's kinda disgusting at this point... I hope he gets lashed

Bentley. HARRIS!

This is clearly Brandy's fault

Once again she let dick ruin an era AND an album

She done sat there and okay'd everything damn thing he did. He the producer, how the song not ready?

It's typical lying Brandy bullshit

Bigmacthawoppa

Dddd having them two together is like the perfect storm of false starts  :dead: No wonder it took 4 years to get this album out. Also, a couple interviews back Brandy said his album got shelved, so I'm not sure if this is his attempt to force a release or something? Kinda like his B8 teasing mess.

bby ddy

I'm still waiting for that Angel song...

He basically said he was awaiting the green light from Bran. This Camper song can go to hell at this point.

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: bby ddy on October 23, 2020, 11:02:40 AM
I'm still waiting for that Angel song...

He basically said he was awaiting the green light from Bran. This Camper song can go to hell at this point.

!!!! That song sounded amazing. Was hoping it would drop after she released her album.

Thanx4Nothin

Camper did release a song today called "Grip" but it didn't feature Brandy  :dead:

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Thanx4Nothin on October 23, 2020, 11:13:03 AM
Camper did release a song today called "Grip" but it didn't feature Brandy  :dead:

He released that back in May.

BORderline

Brandy has nothing to do with this.
ROFLMAO
Are y'all okay? Jdjdjdjjdjdjdjdbsbbd

Ma Lo

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on October 23, 2020, 10:45:55 AM

She done sat there and okay'd everything damn thing he did. He the producer, how the song not ready?

:guys:

Keyed

some of y'all are so vile...unprovoked
who knows what's up. it's not even noon yet

Harlem

Quote from: BORderline on October 23, 2020, 11:31:13 AM
Brandy has nothing to do with this.
ROFLMAO
Are y'all okay? Jdjdjdjjdjdjdjdbsbbd

!!!!!!!!!

Right! This ain't a time to lash Bran lmaooo this is all Camper's fault and whatever mismanagement he has on the business end  :plzstop:

anon

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on October 23, 2020, 10:45:55 AM

Much like Camper and his management, you're fucking clueless about how this works.

Cowgirl