BEYONCE alb/mov' "Lemonade" is now 3x Platinum and you hate to see it

Started by BAPHOMET., April 16, 2016, 12:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlem

Beyonce really captured that Michael Jackson/mega star excitement that ppl used to have back in the day... That's really rare to have at this time... Im proud of her for her work ethic and the quality she puts into it...

Harlem

I was never like a huge fan of hers until last era, her marketing is on point and I'm excited for what she's gon drop next week... Like bitch how you have the whole world ready for your slayage

FINE.

Quote from: Harlem on April 17, 2016, 05:06:26 PM
Beyonce really captured that Michael Jackson/mega star excitement that ppl used to have back in the day... That's really rare to have at this time... Im proud of her for her work ethic and the quality she puts into it...
!!!!
She's the only artist now with that razzle dazzle who gets me genuinely excited.

Oh and Gaga.

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Harlem on April 17, 2016, 05:06:26 PM

In Agreement

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Young

LOONA.

Quote from: Baphomet. on April 17, 2016, 05:01:33 PM
If this 2 minute trailer is completely cryptic im going to stomp her the fuck out

A little over 3 hours for the MESS.   

BAPHOMET.

LOONA.

CHOKE

I have a feeling the new trailer is gonna have people even more confused

Still ready tho

BAPHOMET.

less than 2 hours

LOONA.

Nyan Cat

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Drais. on April 17, 2016, 07:10:08 PM
I have to find HBO on my TV.

Is there a damn stream?

Im sure there is one.
I couldn't find a stream, however. I was looking for one earlier for the international hive who cant view outside the US.

BAPHOMET.

for those who don't have HBO. They are offering it free to these cable providers for the weekend of the Movie.

http://www.freepreview.tv/

:supluv:

BAPHOMET.

and TIME isnt the fuck MOVING like at all.

I swear to god. Im starting to get a little miffed