BEYONCE alb/mov' "Lemonade" is now 3x Platinum and you hate to see it

Started by BAPHOMET., April 16, 2016, 12:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Baphomet. on April 17, 2016, 09:44:57 PM

I really wanna know what's going on in this part of the movie and what song is going to wrapped around this part
:-o :diddraispoot:

After thinking about it for a minute and hearing from other people on a different forum when i posted this screencap.
Im thinking its a bit of what they're saying this part of the film is wrapped around + I know the song is going to be eerie.

QuoteIt definitely does give African ancestor vibes. She might be playing into African American powers.

QuoteI was getting like some sort of origin feels, like African ancestors

QuoteI definitely think there's some kind of mystic/fantasy elements to the film plus she loves GoT so there's no telling lol. Formation kind of gave me coven and I'm still getting that from this but idk

there's def' going to be some sorcery going on.. OMFFSSDDS

BAPHOMET.

and I JUST KNOW this tour is going to weird/scary/dark/etc

the vibe of this album is going to kill me

LOONA.

BAPHOMET.

tigernathan

Not the Voodoo homage. I might have to start stanning for this bitch :uhh:

zeytoven

yawns. Lady Gaga is more creative and had more hype circa 2010-2012. This girl isn't creative and this movie comes off as contrived and basic. Her fashion sense is BASIC, music is BASIC and her overall look is BASIC. LADY GAGA ended her career with the FAME and this bbitch hasn't been able to catch up ever since

LOONA.

MelMel

zeytoven

and might I add, she will NEVER be Michael Joseph Joseph Jackson. NEVER. this album will not be an event because she isn't bring something new. Tired of hearing about her imaginery haters and how much money she has. Michael talked about real shit; ppl struggling with identity crisis, bipolar disorder/anxiety issues, just life itself and how hard it is to find happiness. He was the goat and these artist today just don't understand subject matter is not what folks wanna hear

zeytoven

Quote from: MelMel on April 18, 2016, 02:30:42 AM
Not understanding how GaGa's fall has to do w/ Bey

So she still outsold her with half the time in the game and without group hype. Gaga is the most creativity artist in the industry. She just gets IT.

LOONA.