BEYONCE alb/mov' "Lemonade" is now 3x Platinum and you hate to see it

Started by BAPHOMET., April 16, 2016, 12:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

It stopped trending about 30 minutes ago with 1.5 million tweets. That's already more than Self Titled did in the first 12 hours. 

:plzstop:

BAPHOMET.

Im a little pissed. But the way this album is slaying me is dying down my flames.

Cause... I want a damn explanation. This WAS def' about to book Self-Titled in sales.
I want Jay-Z to die this year.

King steevy

LOONA.

Boy GTFO with your flop site.   

LOONA.

Quote from: Baphomet. on April 24, 2016, 06:22:12 AM
Im a little pissed. But the way this album is slaying me is dying down my flames.

Cause... I want a damn explanation. This WAS def' about to book Self-Titled in sales.
I want Jay-Z to die this year.

I'm fuming too kinda

But IDK, I think it'll blow up even more and by Monday when it's actually available it'll sell even more.

:ohwow:   

BAPHOMET.

I feel the same way. PLUS with the tour (and the RAVE reviews  and attention that's going to get.) All isnt lost.  :indiaarie: The media coverage alone.

Young

LOONA.

COD.

i have tidal premium but I wanna actually download it and have it on my ipod. I don't see the option though  :nowgorl:

I don't care for streaming I like to have the mess on my ipod/devices. was hoping they would have a flac download option like they did with ANTI and other albums.

:overit:

COD.

I wasn't home earlier so I missed the premiere. About to settle into the mess and watch now though. brb
:jetbeauty:

Young

You make the album available offline right on tidal download the album version

LOONA.

Yeah I didn't see the save offline mess either.

Tidal sucks

Can't wait for it to hit iTunes within the next 48 hours. 

:ATLcameo:

COD.

Quote from: Young on April 24, 2016, 06:55:06 AM
You make the album available offline right on tidal download the album version

thanks bby
:gorlonfire:

Young

Sdddddddddddddd

Won't be no 'chunes Drais hun