Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Reunion Trailer

Started by Lazarus, November 13, 2020, 10:39:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: Young on November 14, 2020, 08:32:59 PM
Quote from: Glock's HUSBAND on November 14, 2020, 04:56:31 PM
Did anyone else know that the new Aunt Viv was married to Ray Campbell in real life?  :dead:

Omg are they really ?
They'd be cute together, now that I think about it
n

Cowgirl

November 18, 2020, 07:32:23 PM #31 Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 07:33:43 PM by TinaSnow

She's in her glory it seems

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Lazarus

Cowgirl

Not her family "disowning" her because she was no longer on the show nncfbfbdfjcjfnf

Vonc2002

Quote from: TinaSnow on November 19, 2020, 11:30:29 PM
Not her family "disowning" her because she was no longer on the show nncfbfbdfjcjfnf
I-
:omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

You called me difficult, that's damaging to a black woman in Hollywood.
:mmyucudnvr:

Well, were you?
:usureuok:

Vonc2002

Quote from: TinaSnow on November 19, 2020, 11:38:43 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 19, 2020, 11:37:56 PM
I-
NXNCNCNCCNXNCNNCNCNCCBCBCHC
Like she put SO much on it but I can imagine her being a bitch back then because she was going thru home stuff and Will interpreting that as she's just a bitch and Idgaf why.  He was 21, rich and the head of this show so I know he was probably petty ASF but tbh neither of them sounded all wrong or all right. It was so great seeing them own their respective parts in the mess and moving on from it
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: TinaSnow on November 19, 2020, 11:40:23 PM

Well, were you?
RIGHT! Because even by her own admission she was going thru stuff at home and baby that's not really an excuse.  I can't be an asshole at work just because my home life is terrible. I kinda wanna know what will did to her on the set tho. He did admit to making it hard for her on set

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 19, 2020, 11:42:50 PM
I-
Like she put SO much on it but I can imagine her being a bitch back then because she was going thru home stuff and Will interpreting that as she's just a bitch and Idgaf why.  He was 21, rich and the head of this show so I know he was probably petty ASF but tbh neither of them sounded all wrong or all right. It was so great seeing them own their respective parts in the mess and moving on from it
mxnxnxnxnxncncb

I just know she blew a fuse every time he entered the set laughing and smiling

Cowgirl

November 19, 2020, 11:49:17 PM #43 Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 11:49:49 PM by TinaSnow
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 19, 2020, 11:45:39 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on November 19, 2020, 11:40:23 PM

Well, were you?
RIGHT! Because even by her own admission she was going thru stuff at home and baby that's not really an excuse.  I can't be an asshole at work just because my home life is terrible. I kinda wanna know what will did to her on the set tho. He did admit to making it hard for her on set
Probably small, childish stuff like looking at her and rolling his eyes when she said her lines

Vonc2002

Quote from: TinaSnow on November 19, 2020, 11:45:52 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 19, 2020, 11:42:50 PM
I-
mxnxnxnxnxncncb

I just know she blew a fuse every time he entered the set laughing and smiling
!!!!!!!!
That's what "I thought u hated me" gave
I know me at 21 and I woulda been annoying asf in that "I'm on top of the world and LOVING IT" way, simply because u dont like me. Like while she's in the corner like  :hmph:
I would've purposely been  :roflmao: