How much longer we gon wait?

Started by Heated🔥, November 03, 2018, 11:44:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heated🔥

November 03, 2018, 11:44:17 AM Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 11:44:38 AM by Babyface
Ghan we deserve something.
It?s novemver now sis.

Ma Lo

Ma Lo

Young

Young

Quote from: Make America Native Again on November 03, 2018, 12:20:50 PM
I cannot believe the last alber we got from her was in 2012.

As of October we passed the six year mark.

She's approaching some Lauryn Hill type 'ish.

vvvvvccccccccc

A Sade Tea

Young

Noni

DrewBabyLove

November 03, 2018, 01:46:14 PM #7 Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 01:51:01 PM by DrewBabyLove
Its a reason why she's waiting until December to release music. Why would she release music while she's still shooting Star, just for yall to complain about her not promoting enough or having to wait to put out a video because that's what would have happened if she released music months ago or even today.

:cheerup:

STUNNA GOD

G

Not almost a decade later and y?all STILL in fumes. If y?all don?t move the fuck on. She ain?t coming.

:udontlookok:

Opposites Attract.

She's independent guys. Things need to be set in place before she releases because the last time she just threw some mess out y'all were complaining about promo and didn't support.

She needs to have a good plan in place before she releases anything.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Monika

Quote from: Trey on November 03, 2018, 02:10:09 PM
G

Not almost a decade later and y?all STILL in fumes. If y?all don?t move the fuck on. She ain?t coming.

:udontlookok:
she's coming. I'm frustrated too, but I know she's gonna put out an album.  :dead:
Yahudah

Monika

Quote from: Majesty. on November 03, 2018, 02:13:06 PM
She's independent guys. Things need to be set in place before she releases because the last time she just threw some mess out y'all were complaining about promo and didn't support.

She needs to have a good plan in place before she releases anything.
Yahudah

🦚

If she (or it has been) said December. Why are y?all weeping in the first week of November?  :uhh:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/