Brandy with Angel last night

Started by aod_s, March 27, 2019, 06:57:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulysses

Brandy "fans" not liking layers. Where the hell yall been the past 17 years??

RAY7

Don't quote me but I think they said TOO MUCH layering 
I think...

CREAM.

Quote from: 89 on March 27, 2019, 06:43:44 PM
I think...
that gorl is always loud and WRONG

This excessive breathy layer mess is not tea

Ulysses

Quote from: BINZ. on March 27, 2019, 06:44:45 PM
Quote from: 89 on March 27, 2019, 06:43:44 PM
I think...
that gorl is always loud and WRONG

This excessive breathy layer mess is not tea
OR you just like to cry all the time

Heated🔥

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: 1RIG on March 27, 2019, 07:07:04 AM
Tell me why i got excited thinking it was the white man feom
Buffy? :kii:  girl
d

I thought it as Angel Brinks.

:udontlookok:

BranLover

This is nice. Wish it was just her. 

lovechild

I think Brandy is just over the industry and the fake mess . Sis wants to sing with who she wants to sing with . It's refreshing to see her bless these newer artist with her gift . Who are clearly inspired by her . I think if you love Brandy and she gets a vibe she will work with you if the opportunity crosses her path . Shows she is still humble and doing it for the love of music not for a hit or publicity . .... she is giving me a sir the baptist flirtation studio vibe tho with this dude .... he way too comfortable 

Harlem

I did a little background check on homie and this nigga type cute. I hope she got some young dick last night

EL CHICO CEDRICO

Quote from: lovechild on March 27, 2019, 09:06:16 PM
I think Brandy is just over the industry and the fake mess . Sis wants to sing with who she wants to sing with . It's refreshing to see her bless these newer artist with her gift . Who are clearly inspired by her . I think if you love Brandy and she gets a vibe she will work with you if the opportunity crosses her path . Shows she is still humble and doing it for the love of music not for a hit or publicity . .... she is giving me a sir the baptist flirtation studio vibe tho with this dude .... he way too comfortable

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AfroJisiac

they sound good together

and his album sound promising'! i like the sounds he previewed so far! all of them