Married To Mess, S7: Episode 1

Started by Gilgamesh., September 09, 2019, 07:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 11, 2019, 06:50:27 AM
Contessa, Jackie, Heavenly, Quad >>>>>>>>

Fuck bulldog face Mariah. Her sister Creek ain't cute btw.
:dead:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Plastic.

This Mariah hate  :plzstop:

I like her lol she's funny af. And Lake is cute, I just hate her teeth

best selling female rapper of all time

Vonc2002

Mariah is literally terrible.........and ugly
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Plastic.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 11, 2019, 06:53:03 PM
It just seems like it's always the whole cast against her. I don't like that, but she holds her own. When her and Heavenly used to mess, the other girls NEVER called Heavenly out on her shit. That was late

I didn't like how jealous she became of Quad in the earlier seasons tho

best selling female rapper of all time

M-Rocka

Mariah is just not likable, like at all. She's horrible. And Toya is late. She knew to keep her mouth shut when Contessa called Binyah Binyah a big ass bitch.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Plastic on September 11, 2019, 06:56:12 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 11, 2019, 06:53:03 PM
It just seems like it's always the whole cast against her. I don't like that, but she holds her own. When her and Heavenly used to mess, the other girls NEVER called Heavenly out on her shit. That was late

I didn't like how jealous she became of Quad in the earlier seasons tho
Have u ever stopped to ask why either of these situations were? She's a disgusting ass girl

Vonc2002

Opposites Attract.

Mariah is likeable. Those bitches picked a side when they should have stayed out of it and the bitch who side they picked don't even fuck with them. 

Mariah ain't never lied about anything yet. I believe she had mess on Damon but decided to not disrespect him because he did nothing wrong. Anyways this thread is about season 7 lolz

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Scott.

Vonc2002

Not Mariah is likable :dead:
Didn't read anything past that lie

Opposites Attract.

Idc what any of you fags like. I said what I said. 

Vonc2002

Yea Mariah aint likable (or cute) anda that's why she stays getting lashed by the rest of the girls

Opposites Attract.