Quote from: MelMel on May 23, 2020, 01:23:39 PM
Quote from: Slæluma on May 23, 2020, 01:19:11 PM
Quote from: MelMel on May 23, 2020, 01:17:48 PM
I don't believe it but I hate her so continue to drag ha! :blessed:

and Sle you can get dragged too :cmerefag:

Qween was feeling the song  :raycharles2urmess:

Ssdfghjj

You gonna feel this foot up yo ass
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Edge gorl

hillary is SICK!

this shit has gotta b stopped n ima get to tha bottom of all of it
iont NEED no army b'hind my fine ass! im so sicka ppl not wantin' to b'lieve stuff i say
dumb FAGS im tellin tha truf! i do this for a livin'...i investagate! on the front. This album comes with a bonus DVD featuring a Behind The Scenes look at the Making Of The Throne Room and a On Tour featurette; plus three additional songs from the CeCe Winans catalogue. This alone makes interesting viewing. When you finally slip the disc into the CD tray the opening track of 'Throne Room' is magnificent! All one minute nine seconds of it! The piece is an instrumental called "Hallelujah To The King", written by Andrae Crouch and played by The Nashville String Machine. It flows seamlessly into "Jesus You Are Beautiful", which is for me the best track on the album. CeCe's vocals are superb and her voice sounds rich and pensive! On the up tempo "No One Else," her vocals are beautifully controlled and the mix of main vox to BVs works really well with the beat of the song. The other outstanding song is track 14: "Hallelujah Praise". Here the whole album is lifted with the sounds of modern contemporary Christian gospel music, the choir obviously enjoyed recording this one. Unfortunately, it is placed to far into the album, it would have been better suited to a placement nearer the beginning of the album. However, this may be because the album is divided into two sections: firstly, eight tracks of "Worship and Reflection"; and secondly, eight songs of "Praise and Adoration". A journey to the Throne Room indeed.

Edge gorl

nd thts all im sayin

fck off bsource now im piss

BAPHOMET.

Edge gorl

[youtube autoplay=1 start=265][/youtube]

like..

Cowgirl

Pons is just pissed because her mom trying selling her on the black market when she was younger. No one bought btw.