Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 06, 2020, 11:24:37 PM
Quote from: Fuck it! on April 06, 2020, 11:16:49 PM
There was a hidden Wrestlemania main event. Drew vs The Big Show for the title. Drew retained.
Don't let The Fella Twins (Charlie & Phil) get you upset, I was just stunned when I saw Boobs winning the title. At least it'll give some of the girls in NXT time to be put over. I saw Bianca Belair is now on Raw and Apple PIEa Jax returned too.

Yeah I saw Big Slump turn heel for the 1075th time. I can't keep count anymore. :dead:
Oh fuck them. They're just mad because those damn Bellas wasn't able to give their speech. Everyone was stunned when Boobs won the title. I think she's not going fully back to NXT. Well NXT is a third brand and no longer developmental program. I have a feeling that NXT will wind up becoming bigger than RAW and SD and become the A show. Reason being is because of Triple H and Shawn Michaels. Did you know that Shawn is running shit on NXT UK? Triple H mentioned that in an interview a while back. I was like 😲
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Fuck it! on April 07, 2020, 08:10:11 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 06, 2020, 11:24:37 PM
Quote from: Fuck it! on April 06, 2020, 11:16:49 PM
There was a hidden Wrestlemania main event. Drew vs The Big Show for the title. Drew retained.
Don't let The Fella Twins (Charlie & Phil) get you upset, I was just stunned when I saw Boobs winning the title. At least it'll give some of the girls in NXT time to be put over. I saw Bianca Belair is now on Raw and Apple PIEa Jax returned too.

Yeah I saw Big Slump turn heel for the 1075th time. I can't keep count anymore. :dead:
Oh fuck them. They're just mad because those damn Bellas wasn't able to give their speech. Everyone was stunned when Boobs won the title. I think she's not going fully back to NXT. Well NXT is a third brand and no longer developmental program. I have a feeling that NXT will wind up becoming bigger than RAW and SD and become the A show. Reason being is because of Triple H and Shawn Michaels. Did you know that Shawn is running shit on NXT UK? Triple H mentioned that in an interview a while back. I was like 😲
!!!!!!

I had no idea, no wonder it's a success. Just waiting for Vince to croak. But he probably won't retire until he's 105. I was happy Boobs won the title. I can't stand DiarRHEA. I'd love to see a match between Boobs & Lo Mein, that would be dope.

Kinda wanna see Whiplash (Bianca) beat Fire Crotch for the Raw Women's Title so that way she can hold the gold along with Menace II Society (Street Profits)

M-Rocka

It looks like Harley Quinn is getting a bit better in the ring, especially with her one on one last night against Sashimi

pCj

Quote from: Fuck it! on April 06, 2020, 10:04:07 PM
For you fags talking shit. The spoilers that I posted was originally how things were supposed to go. FYI, there were four different endings to the Boobs vs Rhea match. The other three finishes were. 1. Rhea beat Boobs clean with the Riptide. 2. Rhea beat Boobs by making her submit to her own figure eight leglock. 3. Hence why Bianca was there. She was supposed to got involved and beat the fuck out of both Boobs and Rhea causing a DQ.

As far as the SD Women's match. The original plan was to have Sasha win it but not by either pinning or submitting Barely. Barely was supposed to had got eliminated by Naomi. And Sasha was supposed to either make Naomi or Lacey tap to win the title.

Now on to the Fiend vs Cena match the whole family was the original plan but they decided to change that ending after SD on Friday.

The Becky vs Shayna match that was the original finish but they changed it so many times between when I got my info and Friday. There were four other endings. 1. Ronda interfered causing a DQ. 2. Shayna makes Becky tap to the Cirfida Clutch and wins the title. 3. Becky makes Shayna tap to her own submission move. 4. Shayna makes Becky tap to the Dis-Arm-Her.

Now onto the other matches: The SD tag title ladder match was changed because Jeff Hardy didn't want to travel so Vince gave him that leeway. So they went with the original plan for that match which was a triple threat with one member from each team.

Drew/Brock match: Shane's involvement was the original plan but Vince changed it after they finish shooting because of Brock's attitude (That situation will be addressed on RAW tonight)

So there fags now leave me tf alone. Most of my spoilers were right anyway faggots.
f

Apology not accepted.

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 07, 2020, 09:44:55 AM
It looks like Harley Quinn is getting a bit better in the ring, especially with her one on one last night against Sashimi

She is.... You and these names.  :plzstop:
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Quote from: Bella. on April 07, 2020, 10:41:14 AM
Quote from: Fuck it! on April 06, 2020, 10:04:07 PM
For you fags talking shit. The spoilers that I posted was originally how things were supposed to go. FYI, there were four different endings to the Boobs vs Rhea match. The other three finishes were. 1. Rhea beat Boobs clean with the Riptide. 2. Rhea beat Boobs by making her submit to her own figure eight leglock. 3. Hence why Bianca was there. She was supposed to got involved and beat the fuck out of both Boobs and Rhea causing a DQ.

As far as the SD Women's match. The original plan was to have Sasha win it but not by either pinning or submitting Barely. Barely was supposed to had got eliminated by Naomi. And Sasha was supposed to either make Naomi or Lacey tap to win the title.

Now on to the Fiend vs Cena match the whole family was the original plan but they decided to change that ending after SD on Friday.

The Becky vs Shayna match that was the original finish but they changed it so many times between when I got my info and Friday. There were four other endings. 1. Ronda interfered causing a DQ. 2. Shayna makes Becky tap to the Cirfida Clutch and wins the title. 3. Becky makes Shayna tap to her own submission move. 4. Shayna makes Becky tap to the Dis-Arm-Her.

Now onto the other matches: The SD tag title ladder match was changed because Jeff Hardy didn't want to travel so Vince gave him that leeway. So they went with the original plan for that match which was a triple threat with one member from each team.

Drew/Brock match: Shane's involvement was the original plan but Vince changed it after they finish shooting because of Brock's attitude (That situation will be addressed on RAW tonight)

So there fags now leave me tf alone. Most of my spoilers were right anyway faggots.
f

Apology not accepted.

It wasn't a fucking apology faggot. Now go worry about those fucking Bellas and their unborn spawns. Hope the 'Rona don't attack them.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Fuck it! on April 07, 2020, 12:08:25 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 07, 2020, 09:44:55 AM

She is.... You and these names.  :plzstop:
nnnnnnnnnnnn

I'm gonna have to start stanning her too.

This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

charlie.

getting better in the ring!

ffgfffggffg

do y'all watch NXT? Liv has always been good in the ring...
they water down everyone that gets sent to main. Despite the FACE they send to main.

:bvy:
and this thread has become very toxic, uncomfortable and negative.

I will not tolerate the disrespect from Jay.
I agree with Phil, we all deserve an apology or we're banning you from the thread!

:disgusted: f

charlie.

M-Rocka

Quote from: ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ. on April 07, 2020, 04:35:36 PM
getting better in the ring!

ffgfffggffg

do y'all watch NXT? Liv has always been good in the ring...
they water down everyone that gets sent to main. Despite the FACE they send to main.

:bvy:
and this thread has become very toxic, uncomfortable and negative.

I will not tolerate the disrespect from Jay.
I agree with Phil, we all deserve an apology or we're banning you from the thread!

:disgusted: f
ddddddddddddd

Gorl... :dead:

She's now becoming good. She was green in the ring in NXT.

It wasn't like she was Melina or Mickie James in developmental. They were watered down when they got to the main roster