Eva Suggests a #WashFace Challenge

Started by ssw4919, April 01, 2020, 03:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

Quote from: Trey on April 02, 2020, 08:25:45 PM
In the beginning, I believe Porsha was genuinely exploring a friendship with Kenya. But Porsha definitely caught on quickly that Kenya hasn't changed... waaaay before the rest of us caught on. And I think that played into why we were all disappointed in her (at first). Everyone just wanted that friendship to work, including me, but it just wasn't gonna last.

Porsha needs to mind her damn business. I was cool with her calling out Kenya for attacking Tanya, but going run to Cynthia to get her to speak up was too much. If the girl was being lashed, let it be. Kenya played nice with her, but Porsha kept inserting herself. She never has that energy with Nene.

Le Champ

Porsha did the same mess between Phae and Kandi...that's how they ending up falling out. She doesn't know how to be neutral and mind her business.

M-Rocka

An hour of talking shit about Kandi, Eva, Cynthia and Kenya. :dead:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on April 02, 2020, 08:24:48 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 02, 2020, 06:41:12 PM
Quote from: ophelia on April 02, 2020, 06:32:38 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 02, 2020, 06:28:01 PM
Ev better have this same energy when she sees Ape face to face. We knew Porsha was gonna crack with all that shit she was spewing out from Fuck Nene! We ain't never gonna be friends! Petty P got time today! to I love you! IT'S BEEN SO HARD WITHOUT YEWWWWW! weak self.

vvvvvvvvb this flapjack ass gorl
She's so ready to throw down with Eva because she said she need to worry about healing from her C section, but gave Ape another chance after she completely dragged her in those text messages. :dead:
mmmmmm I don't agree with this

I just don't see Porsha having an issue with making up with Eva if she would just OWN. WHAT. SHE. SAID.

What Eva said about Porsha was very out of pocket, especially since they were genuinely friends. It just speaks to her character imo....
Wouldn't be any different than Porsha saying all of that shit about Kandi when they were genuine friends. Porsha wasn't neutral at all between Kandi & Phaedra.

As well as how she sat there and was cackling when Phaedra said that Shamea and Kandi were fucking.

fedswatchin

April 02, 2020, 09:45:23 PM #184 Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 09:47:29 PM by sowhat
Quote from: Lee on April 02, 2020, 07:21:02 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on April 02, 2020, 07:17:46 PM
I think we can all agree that Porsha was the biggest letdown this season.

:udontlookok:

She's my fav...and yes. Major let down. Can't believe she let Moose make a fool outta her yet again. Even when they were "beefing," she just ignored her. She never even lashed her in person. A whole mess.
I don't understand how this show becomes the "Against Nene" show for the BSourcers. Y'all be so agitated when the Queen comes on, drags your faves, and still come back to the table to eat with her

Love it! :sobusyjetsetter:

fedswatchin

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 02, 2020, 09:40:25 PM

OMG :plzstop: :plzstop: :dead:

Y'all gotta admit, RHOA >>>>>>>

They do so much outside the show to keep the gorls hopping and heated

Le Champ

Quote from: sowhat on April 02, 2020, 09:45:23 PM

She's my fav...and yes. Major let down. Can't believe she let Moose make a fool outta her yet again. Even when they were "beefing," she just ignored her. She never even lashed her in person. A whole mess.
I don't understand how this show becomes the "Against Nene" show. Y'all be so agitated when the Queen comes on, drags your faves, and still come back to the table to eat with her

cuz Nene is disgusting and nothing like she used to be seasons 1-7

fedswatchin

Quote from: Lee on April 02, 2020, 09:47:18 PM

I don't understand how this show becomes the "Against Nene" show. Y'all be so agitated when the Queen comes on, drags your faves, and still come back to the table to eat with her

I still get my good kii outta her :plzstop: She's probably just tired of pretending to get along with these fake, boring women

Cowgirl

Quote from: sowhat on April 02, 2020, 09:52:25 PM
Quote from: Lee on April 02, 2020, 09:47:18 PM

I still get my good kii outta her :plzstop: She's probably just tired of pretending to get along with these fake, boring women
Then why did she go on that apology tour?

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: sowhat on April 02, 2020, 09:47:00 PM

JDJDJDJDJDKDMDMMDMDMDMDMMDMDDMDMDMDD
D
D

F
D
F
D
F
D
D
S
D
D
D

D
D
DD

D
D
D
D
D

YALL if Kim comes back!!! Where's Glock!!?

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Amazing

Quote from: Blamblam on April 02, 2020, 08:12:54 PM
Nene's song is better than anything Kandi put out since she came on the show.  :letsmessfag:

FAX

GLOCK

basically a bid for Kim to be back on the show!? :disgusted:
Before Phaedra
Plea

GLOCK

Quote from: Trey on April 02, 2020, 10:37:13 PM
Quote from: sowhat on April 02, 2020, 09:47:00 PM

JDJDJDJDJDKDMDMMDMDMDMDMMDMDDMDMDMDD
D
D

F
D
F
D
F
D
D
S
D
D
D

D
D
DD

D
D
D
D
D

YALL if Kim comes back!!! Where's Glock!!?

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
jxjjxjd
U know I secretly love Qween
But

I wanted someone else to bring her back
When her and Knee Knee is into it >>>>>>

BigDawg

!!
And she called Kandi fake?  :dead:

The desperation of it all, is just sad. Moose is outnumbered and now she is going to call on Kim to shade people. What happened to the door being closed, or Kim being a racist, or Kim needing her SCOOTER!!

:plzstop: :kii: