Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

ton

Ugh

Every time I try hard to hate that faggot

6 years later I still can't

Amazing

Quote from: :.P.:retty .:A:.nd :.P.:aid:. on August 19, 2019, 06:10:18 PM
When we wanna discus west Africa n scamming we will buzz you in.

You betta read Gayden downe. :plzstop:

Amazing

Quote from: 1RIG on August 20, 2019, 05:28:30 AM
Quote from: Young on August 19, 2019, 06:51:16 PM
Guys what's going on

It ALMOST got good in here.  :)

I don't know why folks are scared to MESS nowadays.  :uhh:

Everybody need to speak what's on their mind.  :)

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

August 20, 2019, 09:22:20 AM #97 Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 09:22:29 AM by MoonPrismPower
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on August 19, 2019, 08:05:53 PM
Quote from: Blackpantha on August 19, 2019, 06:55:52 PM
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on August 19, 2019, 06:49:59 PM
s

Jayda looks like 1 million times better than you Pantha

You know when see something scary and your instincts kick in to kinda walk faster until you feel safe again?

That's kinda how I am with your avi, I'll just scroll full speed ahead, it's like a game of roulette, with the fear running thru me... will I see IT?! or am I safe until another scroll

Ohhhhh you want some too whore? Why not upload your pic for us all too see? Let him fight his own damn battles. You attacking my looks doesn't flinch me one bit. I know I'm not the most to look at. But for hell ain't nobody walking all up and over me.... So if that's the best you can come up with I suggest you stop while you're ahead because I'm pretty sure if you was standing infront of me you wouldn't be able to say shit. I'd eat your ass alive before you could even open up your mouth for air.
sssssssss

Look here black phagg, I'm not your enemy. I'm so damn sick of you!

1st of all, your pudgy ass is not built for a real scuffle.

2nd of all, even tho that was big of you to admit that you're not much to look at, don't expect any sympathy, because the first jab you tried to throw was about looks. I actually wasn't being shady I was being truthful

3rd of all, you need to carry yourself better Pantha. Your pics are ghetto, you post beach pictures with ashy legs, and you're sweating and shit no matter if it's light or dark in the pic, do you ever cool off? :uhh:

And I'm not tryna be harsh, but Half the time you look like you aren't ... really fresh. It just always look like it's the end of your damn day. So to me, You don't even put in any effort to present yourself in a respectable manner.

THEN on top of all that, you wanna turn around and make sexual comments or share naughty encounters that are honestly just not a good look and stomach turning.

So I've always given you advice on how to clean up your act pantha. But you really do this to yourself, then get pissed and want to throw a tantrum.

:omgwatshappening:

🦚

Quote from: Blackpantha on August 19, 2019, 06:35:26 PM
Quote from: Omi on August 19, 2019, 05:54:17 PM
Quote from: Blackpantha on August 19, 2019, 05:20:29 PM
Quote from: :.P.:retty .:A:.nd :.P.:aid:. on August 19, 2019, 05:18:16 PM
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on August 19, 2019, 09:14:57 AM
Quote from: Blackpantha on August 19, 2019, 07:48:10 AM
Quote from: Hotline Baph. on August 19, 2019, 04:29:53 AM

:disgusted:

Oh my gosh! They're talking about my country Sint Maarten/Saint Martin. Yes, the life in Sint Maarten/Sint Martin is great. That's why we have so many foreigners coming to our country. I'm so grateful to be from SXM. But I feel bad for these people. I had no idea life was so rough for them in Haiti.
thats because of all of the racism and colorist right?

You surrounding girls have always treated Haitians like SHIT, from what I've been told. Shame on you

Lets also review the facts.

Caribbean ppl are very superstitious and old fashion in their way of thinking (they are just starting to slowly tackle homosexuality beyond what their white bible enforced on them / sodomy being a crime)

The Haitians have a poor reputation. Just look at their standing in Miami. History of violence / drugs. They language barrier as those fresh off the island rarely speak english, Spanish or Portuguese like the rest of us do. The whole voodoo mess.
Plenty of Jamaicans got the same complexion and they get a whole different reception.

You've got some nerve....
yh that was a crock of shit
As if the Dominicans and Cubans don't have a rich, well notorised, extensive criminal history in America, especially in Florida :dead:
They speak french because they're a former French colony, not because they're too lazy to learn anything else. It's not their fault the rest of the islands were colonised by the Spanish :dead: and they got stuck with french
And the voodoo is no different to the voodoo practiced in the rest of the caribbean :dead:
They get a bad rep because they are direct slave descendants and live in complete poverty compared to the lighter richer Dominicans on the otherside of the island and dummies think their voodoo is some satanic mess

Rest of they islands? Shut your ass up about things you know nothing about. Rest of they islands were colonized by the Spanish? How dumb are You?

Glad somebody quoted this before that fagg got a chance to clean it up.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

🦚

Get in here biggie smalls eyes

French speaking Caribbean islands: 6

Spanish Speaking Caribbean islands : 3

:kii:
——————///——————-

CHOKE

That video gave me too much anxiety

When he pulled the water out of that hole

:diddraispoot:

I had to stop watching

:damselindistress:

🦚

That cocked eyed faggot really scared to come in here huh.

Hope she ain't up in that free clinic getting shit wrong too.
——————///——————-

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on August 19, 2019, 08:05:53 PM
Quote from: Blackpantha on August 19, 2019, 06:55:52 PM
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on August 19, 2019, 06:49:59 PM
s

Jayda looks like 1 million times better than you Pantha

You know when see something scary and your instincts kick in to kinda walk faster until you feel safe again?

That's kinda how I am with your avi, I'll just scroll full speed ahead, it's like a game of roulette, with the fear running thru me... will I see IT?! or am I safe until another scroll

Ohhhhh you want some too whore? Why not upload your pic for us all too see? Let him fight his own damn battles. You attacking my looks doesn't flinch me one bit. I know I'm not the most to look at. But for hell ain't nobody walking all up and over me.... So if that's the best you can come up with I suggest you stop while you're ahead because I'm pretty sure if you was standing infront of me you wouldn't be able to say shit. I'd eat your ass alive before you could even open up your mouth for air.
sssssssss

Look here black phagg, I'm not your enemy. I'm so damn sick of you!

1st of all, your pudgy ass is not built for a real scuffle.

2nd of all, even tho that was big of you to admit that you're not much to look at, don't expect any sympathy, because the first jab you tried to throw was about looks. I actually wasn't being shady I was being truthful

3rd of all, you need to carry yourself better Pantha. Your pics are ghetto, you post beach pictures with ashy legs, and you're sweating and shit no matter if it's light or dark in the pic, do you ever cool off? :uhh:

And I'm not tryna be harsh, but Half the time you look like you aren't ... really fresh. It just always look like it's the end of your damn day. So to me, You don't even put in any effort to present yourself in a respectable manner.

THEN on top of all that, you wanna turn around and make sexual comments or share naughty encounters that are honestly just not a good look and stomach turning.

So I've always given you advice on how to clean up your act pantha. But you really do this to yourself, then get pissed and want to throw a tantrum.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

🦚

Quote from: Blackpantha on August 19, 2019, 06:35:26 PM
Quote from: Omi on August 19, 2019, 05:54:17 PM
Quote from: Blackpantha on August 19, 2019, 05:20:29 PM
Quote from: :.P.:retty .:A:.nd :.P.:aid:. on August 19, 2019, 05:18:16 PM
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on August 19, 2019, 09:14:57 AM
Quote from: Blackpantha on August 19, 2019, 07:48:10 AM
Quote from: Hotline Baph. on August 19, 2019, 04:29:53 AM

:disgusted:

Oh my gosh! They're talking about my country Sint Maarten/Saint Martin. Yes, the life in Sint Maarten/Sint Martin is great. That's why we have so many foreigners coming to our country. I'm so grateful to be from SXM. But I feel bad for these people. I had no idea life was so rough for them in Haiti.
thats because of all of the racism and colorist right?

You surrounding girls have always treated Haitians like SHIT, from what I've been told. Shame on you

Lets also review the facts.

Caribbean ppl are very superstitious and old fashion in their way of thinking (they are just starting to slowly tackle homosexuality beyond what their white bible enforced on them / sodomy being a crime)

The Haitians have a poor reputation. Just look at their standing in Miami. History of violence / drugs. They language barrier as those fresh off the island rarely speak english, Spanish or Portuguese like the rest of us do. The whole voodoo mess.
Plenty of Jamaicans got the same complexion and they get a whole different reception.

You've got some nerve....
yh that was a crock of shit
As if the Dominicans and Cubans don't have a rich, well notorised, extensive criminal history in America, especially in Florida :dead:
They speak french because they're a former French colony, not because they're too lazy to learn anything else. It's not their fault the rest of the islands were colonised by the Spanish :dead: and they got stuck with french
And the voodoo is no different to the voodoo practiced in the rest of the caribbean :dead:
They get a bad rep because they are direct slave descendants and live in complete poverty compared to the lighter richer Dominicans on the otherside of the island and dummies think their voodoo is some satanic mess

Rest of they islands? Shut your ass up about things you know nothing about. Rest of they islands were colonized by the Spanish? How dumb are You?

:plzstop: :plzstop:

Gayden never recovered from getting rag tagged in here.
——————///——————-