Understanding Brandy's B7 Pt.2 (Unconditional Oceans)

Started by BrandyFromTheFuture, September 21, 2020, 10:44:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bby ddy

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on September 22, 2020, 07:23:34 PM
Long enough to know if it's good or not.

But I'm not telling anyone else they don't have the right to like it. Our opinions can coexist.

Our opinions coexist in every thread you bash b7 in.

We get it. I promise.

Bigmacthawoppa

And they will continue to. Stay mad. My opinion shouldn't affect how you feel about the album no matter how many times I say it.

Cowboy Nine

Not an hour, ch...

The song doesn't require all that

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on September 22, 2020, 06:41:40 PM
Dddd poor Gerald is trying bless his heart. Between the sloppy vocals, appropriation of various mental disorders, and poor quality production/mastering this album just isn't very pleasant to listen to. I think there were some fans who were going to stan this project no matter what it sounded like. It seems like most of the rest here have moved on, judging by the number of pages in these album threads.

exactly and i dont have to sugar coat and fake the funk with no bitch  on this earth buhleeve that
I was one of the main supporters of her hiatus and her process and her spiritiual evolution and defending her from the vile  shit everyone was spewing in her direction because she didnt put out an album quick enough

but im not going to sit here and push myself to view trash as genius because her name is attached (and i say trash by her own standards not generally  its an okay album outside of brandy)

and whats not being said is that this album has actually elevated her previous works because we now see its just the voice
and she can actually make a subpar album  especially when everyone cringed at the theme of human it too is being exalted
so either way brandy wins

but this album is forgettable and to those who need the therapy session im glad its there for them

i play my favs and punch

so an hour per song trying to squeeze genius and get a certification in the album is just not resonating

the quality material will stand and the rest wont simple as that

tarig was on twitter talkin bout runs from full moon

nigga we had 18 fucking years to hear all her runs and pick it apart

we have an album that just came out not even 2 months ago and you jumping back to 18 years ago?
sumthing not clean in the  koolaid my nigga but

nehoo

love brandy but the universe is diverting alot of ppul away from her  for their own good
8 years
not showing up at dc
old ass songs redone 50 times
shitty mastering and mixing
basic ass production from ya damn soulmate

i give up

love you bran

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Young

Bigmacthawoppa

Yeah, I have no problem expressing my disappointment in b7 considering how much money I have spent over the years supporting Brandy- flying all around to see her live and buying everything she releases whether I like it or not.

I still listen to Full Moon and Afrodisiac to THIS DAY. And I wore them the fuck out when they were first released. I haven't listened to b7 since the end of August. As a longtime fan, this is one of her weakest efforts, to me.

You got people on here constantly saying how bad Full Moon or Afrodisiac are, and I don't give a shit. I love those albums and nothing anyone says is gonna upset me/change my mind because I know HOW I FEEL. I suspect some of y'all pissed about the b7 criticism have creeping doubts about the album as well that you're not willing to address and thus triggered when someone else brings those issues to light. The people who love the album pay my comments dust, because they aren't pressed by someone else's opinion.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on September 22, 2020, 08:34:55 PM
Yeah, I have no problem expressing my disappointment in b7 considering how much money I have spent over the years supporting Brandy- flying all around to see her live and buying everything she releases whether I like it or not.

I still listen to Full Moon and Afrodisiac to THIS DAY. And I wore them the fuck out when they were first released. I haven't listened to b7 since the end of August. As a longtime fan, this is one of her weakest efforts, to me.

You got people on here constantly saying how bad Full Moon or Afrodisiac are, and I don't give a shit. I love those albums and nothing anyone says is gonna upset me/change my mind because I know HOW I FEEL. I suspect some of y'all pissed about the b7 criticism have creeping doubts about the album as well that you're not willing to address and thus triggered when someone else brings those issues to light. The people who love the album pay my comments dust, because they aren't pressed by someone else's opinion.

Different

Vonc2002

Quote from: Shuji on the BORDERLINE🔥🥵 on September 21, 2020, 08:07:19 PM
Quote from: Lane Bryant Jumpsuit on September 21, 2020, 04:28:28 PM
Eh whatever Love King
but this album is not even in rotation like that anymore the replay value just isnt that deep
and the album isn't worth one hour breakdowns per song

first week it dropped okay
but

moving on

All that negativity is definitely not good for your fat, hateful heart. Relax BaLew. Sheesh.

:disgusted:
:plzstop:
This album is amazing btw. I've been playing it legit everyday for 2 months
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nine. on September 22, 2020, 07:36:49 PM
Not an hour, ch...

This is how I feel tho.  I'm not watching an hour breakdown of ANYTHING :dead:
I enjoy the songs and that's all I need
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: bby ddy on September 22, 2020, 07:28:26 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on September 22, 2020, 07:23:34 PM
Long enough to know if it's good or not.

But I'm not telling anyone else they don't have the right to like it. Our opinions can coexist.

Our opinions coexist in every thread you bash b7 in.

We get it. I promise.
He's annoying and weird  :dead:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 22, 2020, 08:52:07 PM
Quote from: Nine. on September 22, 2020, 07:36:49 PM
Not an hour, ch...

This is how I feel tho.  I'm not watching an hour breakdown of ANYTHING :dead:
I enjoy the songs and that's all I need

u need it

Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 22, 2020, 08:49:35 PM
Quote from: Shuji on the BORDERLINE🔥🥵 on September 21, 2020, 08:07:19 PM
Quote from: Lane Bryant Jumpsuit on September 21, 2020, 04:28:28 PM
Eh whatever Love King
but this album is not even in rotation like that anymore the replay value just isnt that deep
and the album isn't worth one hour breakdowns per song

first week it dropped okay
but

moving on

All that negativity is definitely not good for your fat, hateful heart. Relax BaLew. Sheesh.

:disgusted:
:plzstop:
This album is amazing btw. I've been playing it legit everyday for 2 months

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

My friend goes back and forth with feeling down and turning it on to work thru his pain
and then back to other music after hes feeling better

:kii: :kii:

Different

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Literally play this album almost everyday. Not everyone will scream about how much they love or don't love something every single fucking day. Whew chile. Some people need to let go and let God.

:ummwhat:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Shuji on the BORDERLINE🔥🥵 on September 22, 2020, 09:21:05 PM
Literally play this album almost everyday. Not everyone will scream about how much they love or don't love something every single fucking day. Whew chile. Some people need to let go and let God.

:ummwhat:
Like  :plzstop:
The newness of it has worn off so why would we be still discussing it daily as if it's new. Should we be making threads everyday about how much we still love the album? What a fckn fool :dead:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

i still play the songs i like 

babymama
rather 
border
No tomorrow my edit
High heels 

and if i feel like listening to the rest i bop along 

Different