the dream work is cool but she needs something stronger

/.\

Annie

Quote from: AfroJisiac on September 24, 2020, 10:29:39 AM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on September 21, 2020, 06:01:51 PM
Lord Jesus, do ppl not know how to keep things to themselves lol

she will never learn dsfghj

This!

And it is kinda symbolic how she snatched her own wig at the end of the concert completely taking away any illusion

/.\

Annie

September 25, 2020, 04:35:08 AM #19 Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 04:37:30 AM by Annie
I'm glad she is feeling hopeful

but I do feel she is dealing with a lot of anger and didn't want to reveal it. She is projecting.. she signed up for a show by Mona Scott Young and then tried to blame the white producer who is simply doing his job. The break room is used as therapy for a lot of different people..it is a reality tv therapy basic concept. Is Mona profiting and did she lure her in? Definitely. She has been through enough therapy on tv to know it does not help and it is for ratings but probably was desperate for a 'powerful' person to manage her.

/.\

Bruce

Quote from: Annie on September 25, 2020, 04:35:08 AM
I'm glad she is feeling hopeful

but I do feel she is dealing with a lot of anger and didn't want to reveal it. She is projecting.. she signed up for a show by Mona Scott Young and then tried to blame the white producer who is simply doing his job. The break room is used as therapy for a lot of different people..it is a reality tv therapy basic concept. Is Mona profiting and did she lure her in? Definitely. She has been through enough therapy on tv to know it does not help and it is for ratings but probably was desperate for a 'powerful' person to manage her.

The issue with Tamar is that you cant want the positives and hate the negatives. She acts like a spoiled child. She loves attention and she loves fame. She has been enough reality TV shows to know exactly what she is getting herself into. But every single time she signs her name on the dotted line. Tamar seems obsessed with both fame and money, but wants it on her own terms. She should go back to singing doo wop pop.