If this isn't a single this will be ANOTHER missed opportunity

Started by Vonc2002, September 23, 2020, 12:19:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

I just ran out real quick to the store and the way this SLAPS in the car  :gorlonfire:
this is legit one of her BEST songs and idk if I'll be able to forgive her if this isn't released.  How this wasn't the 1st or 2nd single is really beyond me smh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ma Lo

I agree wholeheartedly... it terrifies me that she said Syrai had to literally convince her to put it on the album. What's wrong with Brandy? The level of disrespect for Victoria Monet, who is an incredibly talented songwriter, is appalling and I hope Victoria never listens to that interview..... Smh Brandy is a baaaad bitch but don't let that ego get in the way of sensibility and plain common sense. She's recorded a bunch of songs for B7 I bet and they mostly all slay .....but she'd better release Rather Be .. now!!! Not playing....

Harlem

SPEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where the fuck is Silent or Vaughn?! This needs to be next single w/ a expensive video treatment, PERIODT!

Harlem

Like this is her MOMENT song! A signature song in the making if she gives it a proper release!

Ma Lo

Ghghikioo @ brandy wanting to leave it off the record I'm fckin screaming ...when lame songs like bby mama and bye bifloper made the cut! 

Vonc2002

Quote from: Harlem on September 23, 2020, 12:41:04 AM
Like this is her MOMENT song! A signature song in the making if she gives it a proper release!
!!!!!!! Imo Brandy doesnt have any MUST perform songs from her last couple albums. It's like she purposely bypasses the most radio friendly mess. It was slower from the last album for me
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KYJuvenatiON.

It's cool. I don't see it doing much as a single. It's a good album track though.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Ntwadumela on September 23, 2020, 12:42:34 AM
Ghghikioo @ brandy wanting to leave it off the record I'm fckin screaming ...when lame songs like bby mama and bye bifloper made the cut!

Literally the worst songs on the album :omf:

Ma Lo

Rather Be is a sure fire hit if borderline and baby mama made a splash imagine what Rather Be could do. It's a much better song than those two. Simple math. 

Harlem

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 23, 2020, 12:44:32 AM
!!!!!!! Imo Brandy doesnt have any MUST perform songs from her last couple albums. It's like she purposely bypasses the most radio friendly mess. It was slower from the last album for me

!!!!!

Slower was another one that I was like gurl wtf?! That was signature Brandy in 2012 & Do You Know for the upcoming sound at that time...

I remember Silent being up in this bitch in 2012 saying Slower wasn't single material and I was like :uhh:

Ma Lo

I think lucid Dreams and say something would slay too tbqfh 

Harlem

I would love a long form video of Rather Be & Lucid Dreams... and she would need a fresh creative director & video director to get this accomplished... I need a Jaquel, Solange or a Dave Meyers production

Vonc2002

Quote from: Harlem on September 23, 2020, 12:49:03 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 23, 2020, 12:44:32 AM

!!!!!

Slower was another one that I was like gurl wtf?! That was signature Brandy in 2012 & Do You Know for the upcoming sound at that time...

I remember Silent being up in this bitch in 2012 saying Slower wasn't single material and I was like :uhh:
Wasn't single material  :uhh:
These are the people that are around her? Lord Jesus :omf:

Ma Lo

Lucid Dreams should be a dark, creepy video for Halloween ...it's about to be a major holiday ..be smart  the song is already dark and depressing..capitalize off the moment ..... go waaay outside the box more than borderline ..I would at least tolerate those rags she been wearing if she give a witch, Stevie Nicks tea.