If this isn't a single this will be ANOTHER missed opportunity

Started by Vonc2002, September 23, 2020, 12:19:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

It doesn't matter if she recorded thriller and puts it out it still will not take off until she properly promotes it.  If Alicia can get out and perform her boring mess so can brandy. 
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

IQoniK

Quote from: Camo on September 23, 2020, 11:24:00 PM
Rather Be the album version isn't single material lol

I agree. I Love Rather Be and it could be a single if they added some more to it...it needs a bridge or another verse. It's literally 1 minute and 50 seconds of singing and then a dumb transition ending that throws off the vibe.  It leaves me always wanting more but its catchy enough to get airplay on radio.

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: IQoniK on September 24, 2020, 05:17:16 AM

I agree. I Love Rather Be and it could be a single if they added some more to it...it needs a bridge or another verse. It's literally 1 minute and 50 seconds of singing and then a dumb transition ending that throws off the vibe.  It leaves me always wanting more but its catchy enough to get airplay on radio.
but that's exactly the length people are here for these days

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on September 24, 2020, 06:24:20 AM
Quote from: IQoniK on September 24, 2020, 05:17:16 AM

but that's exactly the length people are here for these days
!!!

Young

I could definitely see Rather Be or Say Something as the next singles 

'ology

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on September 23, 2020, 01:05:38 PM
Quote from: Lane Bryant Jumpsuit on September 23, 2020, 01:11:17 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 23, 2020, 12:45:06 AM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on September 23, 2020, 12:42:34 AM
Ghghikioo @ brandy wanting to leave it off the record I'm fckin screaming ...when lame songs like bby mama and bye bifloper made the cut!

Literally the worst songs on the album :omf:
but amazing album huh?

that leaves only 10 more songs

u love high heels and oceans tooo? :usuresis:

I wish you would shut the fuck up. God you are annoying. Unconditional oceans is amazing.
Zzzzzzzzxxzzzzzz
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

'ology

Quote from: Trey on September 23, 2020, 05:34:17 PM
Quote from: Harlem on September 23, 2020, 11:21:04 AM
Quote from: Trey on September 23, 2020, 09:24:24 AM
Do You Know and Slower were clear hits.....

!!!!

Idk wtf they was thinking in 2012... that was the rollout and she could've pulled any wild cards after those
!!!!!!!!

Do You Know couldve been bigger than PID, should've been 2nd single. And she should've released Slower as 3rd with a remix version with Chris Brown. It gives "It Wont Stop" vibes. And then close the era out with So Sick.
It definitely would've blew PID away! DYK charted on its own merit it just needed a push to really take it there.
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!