Mariah Claims Sister Drugged Her At 12; Tried To Sell Her To A Pimp

Started by M-Rocka, September 25, 2020, 11:44:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

QuoteIt doesn't look like Mariah Carey and her estranged sister will be rekindling their relationship anytime soon. Mariah Carey recently sat down with Oprah Winfrey to promote her upcoming book, The Meaning of Mariah Carey. While speaking with Oprah Winfrey the 'Always Be My Baby' singer discussed her traumatic upbringing, which is detailed in the memoir. In her book, Mariah Carey shares a moment when her sister Alison Carey allegedly tried to sell her to a pimp. She wrote,

"When I was 12 years old, my sister drugged me with Valium, offered me a pinky nail full of cocaine, inflicted me with third-degree burns and tried to sell me out to a pimp."

Mariah Carey also shared with Oprah Winfrey that she believes that both her sister and brother (Morgan Carey) look at her as a 'get rich quick scheme' and view her life as 'easy'. When asked why does she think her siblings have treated her so badly over the years the songstress insisted that her brother and sister are  'damaged'.

She added, "We don't even really know each other, and that's the thing. We didn't grow up together, but we did."

Mariah Carey also said that she's always felt like an outsider in her family.

"'Like, they were on their journeys, by the time I got into the world, [my siblings] had already been damaged, in my opinion. But again, I wasn't there. I was dropped into this world and I literally felt like an outsider amongst my own family."

This isn't the first time that Mariah Carey's family drama has been in the spotlight. As previously reported, Alison Carey filed a lawsuit against their mother earlier this year for allegedly subjecting her to sexual abuse as a child. Alison Carey claims her mother forced her into "middle-of-the-night satanic worship meetings that included ritual sacrifices" and allowed her to see men engage in

"sexual acts including forcible touching and sexual assault in the first degree."

https://thejasminebrand.com/2020/09/25/mariah-carey-claims-her-estranged-sister-alison-carey-drugged-her-tried-to-sell-her-to-a-pimp-when-she-was-12/

Cowgirl

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

M-Rocka

mauza

"جاني الاسمر"

mauza

"جاني الاسمر"

CHOKE