Quote from: Lee on May 03, 2020, 12:48:02 PM
Quote from: hewritez on May 03, 2020, 12:43:26 PM
PID just had terrible editing
I remember when the beat didn't match up with the choreo

I was tf pissed  :raycharles2urmess:

!!!
And the blue background at the end with the wall and Chris was the pits
they flat out cut out all the dancing

That was pure mess and felt like sabotage. I know everyone got cussed out that day

Remember the behind the scenes clips? They're probably still on YouTube. Soooo much dancing cut out
:fuming:

I feel like newer Hype Williams videos are edited so poorly. Just look at Not Myself Tonight or even Video Phone. They just don't compare to his 90s or early 00s work.

NMT flopped because of the video.
The Xtina's fans were PISSED and the critics were hard as hell omg fgnkfdgkddkfghfkhgkhdkhg
He is very hit or miss. I was shocked at the poor and cheap quality of the video with Nicki and Ariana.

NMT flopped because that song was terrible.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

It was cute!
The whole direction of Bionic is a mess tho!
She ruined everything she had consolidated with BTB.
:loose2when:

long-timeTheRoofFan

I hope it premiers with a countdown tomorrow on YouTube ...  :wub:

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: indigenouslyBLACK™ on May 03, 2020, 08:45:07 PM
i remember people being pretty vocal about their disappointment with the PID video from the jump.
the song was hot but i don't remember anyone fake stanning for the vidya. sdsdsdsd
the gorls were especially concerned about the lighting ....i guess Beyonce put it best: "I'm a Black girl. You don't put blue lighting on a Black girl."

sfsmmfsmsfmfsmfsmmmm

same with RHD. we were expecting so much cuz the song is so epic so we were a bit let down to see GHan shimmying in a parking lot
when the gorls had some whole steven spielberg mess in mind.

but I think Baby Mama is actually gonna match the song downe. im excited to see it.
is it premiering at midnight?

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

I remember being so hype for that video and droppin my pom poms with the quickness when I saw her swayin in those mom jeans.

Fix it Jesus!

Monika

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on May 03, 2020, 08:56:45 PM
i remember people being pretty vocal about their disappointment with the PID video from the jump.
the song was hot but i don't remember anyone fake stanning for the vidya. sdsdsdsd
the gorls were especially concerned about the lighting ....i guess Beyonce put it best: "I'm a Black girl. You don't put blue lighting on a Black girl."

sfsmmfsmsfmfsmfsmmmm

same with RHD. we were expecting so much cuz the song is so epic so we were a bit let down to see GHan shimmying in a parking lot

but I think Baby Mama is actually gonna match the song downe. im excited to see it.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

I remember being so hype for that video and droppin my pom poms with the quickness when I saw her swayin in those mom jeans.

Fix it Jesus!
omg, where is that smiley that had the pom poms???  :kii:  :kii: :kii:
Yahudah

b7

May 03, 2020, 09:55:23 PM #139 Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 10:50:59 PM by 1RIG

sfsmmfsmsfmfsmfsmmmm

!!!!!!!
:plzstop:

This is such an accurate take from my recollection. I wasn't around for RHD but put it down was mess dndnfnf

The disappointment on her face right after it premiered on 106 was something we'd all noticed. I think they have a deal to premiere it across all Viacom channels or at least every single BET one

I'm sure by morning there will be a thread up on it, or hopefully she'll upload it to her YouTube channel at midnight

Buy The Stars✨

sfsmmfsmsfmfsmfsmmmm

I def remember ppl fake stanning back then  :dead: