NEW BRANDY PROMO PIC

Started by Keionte, May 03, 2020, 03:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlem

Her beat is def on point but something about these Derek Blanks pics gives me a bit of low budget, cheap vibes. They ain't hittin like his previous work with her. Am I buggin?!

GLOCK

Quote from: Harlem on May 03, 2020, 09:14:29 PM
Her beat is def on point but something about these Derek Blanks pics gives me a bit of low budget, cheap vibes. They ain't hittin like his previous work with her. Am I buggin?!
no ur right
And he over edits
I for one.. as a photographer would've refused to shoot her in these clothes

Derek is gross

whatever

I used to hate Derek blanks photos...he was the equivalent to Tyler Perry to me. His photos always look cheap.

i used to hate him and Robert ector. 

There's so much fresh blood that's talented and cheaper...I'm trying to be positive because these are just baby mama promo shots...

I hope somebody else do the album

Harlem

Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on May 03, 2020, 09:21:18 PM
no ur right
And he over edits

Derek is gross

!!!

Lmaooo like I ain't wanna bring that energy to the board b/c we just got the song... but if we really wanna dig deep he needs to be lashed and his last straw with me will be this video tomorrow...

sis had something cool going on w/ Tyren Redd last year. he's fresh blood (fine too), and gets Bran's current image... The promo pics from last year and the Love Again single cover>>>>

Young

Quote from: ZuZu on May 03, 2020, 07:41:13 PM
Absolutely beautiful, Bran only looks this beautiful when she is happy inside. So this is really heartwarming to see.

whatever

Quote from: Harlem on May 03, 2020, 09:35:33 PM
no ur right
And he over edits

Derek is gross

!!!

Lmaooo like I ain't wanna bring that energy to the board b/c we just got the song... but if we really wanna dig deep he needs to be lashed and his last straw with me will be this video tomorrow...

sis had something cool going on w/ Tyren Redd last year. he's fresh blood (fine too), and gets Bran's current image... The promo pics from last year and the Love Again single cover>>>>

Yeah I was about to say who did those pics they were good!

But maybe she's saving him for the album

whatever

I do like the colors and it looks amazing on the Times Square billboard

Harlem

Quote from: whatever on May 03, 2020, 09:49:15 PM
Quote from: Harlem on May 03, 2020, 09:35:33 PM
no ur right
And he over edits

Derek is gross

!!!

Yeah I was about to say who did those pics they were good!

But maybe she's saving him for the album

Nah I think Derek Blanks did the album shoots too. He must have gave the Norwood's a all for one special discount... b/c he did the single cover, video, album cover/promos and the quality so far ain't stellar. I hope he proves us wrong with the video and album shot

Heated🔥

Quote from: ZuZu on May 03, 2020, 07:41:13 PM
Absolutely beautiful, Bran only looks this beautiful when she is happy inside. So this is really heartwarming to see.
Zuuuuuuuuu

Heated🔥

i wonder why she didnt post the other pic

b7

Quote from: whatever on May 03, 2020, 09:24:55 PM
I used to hate Derek blanks photos...he was the equivalent to Tyler Perry to me. His photos always look cheap.

i used to hate him and Robert ector.

There's so much fresh blood that's talented and cheaper...I'm trying to be positive because these are just baby mama promo shots...

I hope somebody else do the album
the album shoot is going to be much much better

I hope they put that out soon

b7

Quote from: Babyface on May 03, 2020, 11:24:55 PM
i wonder why she didnt post the other pic
i really want her to

But i think that's a full look that they haven't revealed yet, that's why. She'll probably post it so we can see her entire body soon

Annie

May 04, 2020, 05:14:40 AM #43 Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 05:15:46 AM by Annie
Ok styling and colors are way too much for me  :sobusyjetsetter:
Wish they would keep it simple like

/.\

Annie

/.\