RARE Brandy clip talking about Monica

Started by Keionte, May 03, 2020, 06:44:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

It's been posted here before but i always enjoy when she steps outside of her politically correct bag 

That's pretty much been the case so far, and there has been controversy surrounding this "Baby mama" title as well. I kinda like that too lolz get people chatting, Bran. As always lol! 

Cowgirl

You can tell she was really trying to shed the teen diva persona the public had of her.

lovechild

Yea loved that interview! So confident and honest 

Keionte

Quote from: 1RIG on May 03, 2020, 06:50:47 PM
It's been posted here before but i always enjoy when she steps outside of her politically correct bag

That's pretty much been the case so far, and there has been controversy surrounding this "Baby mama" title as well. I kinda like that too lolz get people chatting, Bran. As always lol!

LOL I like it too.  :traciandchelle:

Brandy was such a "mature" 23 year old in her Full Moon interviews

hewritez

f @ "we weren't friends...but we were cool."

I say that about people I don't care for but don't have enough of a reason to dislike.
an unbothered "it is, what it is" tea

AfroJisiac

Quote from: hewritez on May 03, 2020, 07:12:41 PM
f @ "we weren't friends...but we were cool."

I say that about people I don't care for but don't have enough of a reason to dislike.
an unbothered "it is, what it is" tea

sdftygfrdtyguhj  @ Trevor Nelson laughing ' like the devil when she said that   :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Ulysses

Oh damn! I never knew she admitted to the fight! I thought it just came out of Monica's mouth in 2012

CHOKE

To this day their relationship is so strange to me and goes beyond even a Britney/Christina mess

They way they just causally talk about fist fights then respect 

reekz

Quote from: Ulysses on May 03, 2020, 08:17:11 PM
Oh damn! I never knew she admitted to the fight! I thought it just came out of Monica's mouth in 2012

Me too.

Aalumeci.

ZuZu

Brandy and Trevor Nelson were tight, and anytime Bran feels safe and comfortable around someone this happens :kii:, she will say what she REALLY thinks and then some LOL. Love it.

BigDawg

Lol, I think because it's ingrained in their relationship that it just occasionally pops up. It's clear that they have an understanding and respect for each other but aren't friends and that's cool.  Which is dope

Young

Quote from: Ulysses on May 03, 2020, 08:17:11 PM

Oop

CHOKE

And the fact she has to say how calm she is and was going through a diva phase makes it sound even more believable

:dead: