Brandy's New Photoshoot

Started by BORderline, July 07, 2015, 12:46:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BORderline

July 07, 2015, 12:46:41 AM Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 12:56:50 AM by MrMoon
I dont know exactly what it is but after seeing these two pics, is she doing a throwback photoshoot? Like shooting pics for each of her previous eras.

Cause all I can think of is Full Moon when I see this pic
[instagram]
[/instagram]

and this one looks like the Human cover
[instagram]
[/instagram]

:stressed:

RekeRig

omg good point!!  i was just thinking that looks JUST like the human thing she wore

omg

Young

RekeRig

Renny said its for a secret project, and another photographer said the same thing last week

im ready to be SCALPED

TogetherAgain

Fags, my heart is PALPITATING.

You better not be gassing me up for nothing!

Ulysses

I can't wait to see the finished products!

AIDS!

Her face in the last one looks diff

Treasure

wait tht s'cond one givin me human MESS!

RatherBe

This bitch is really working!! I hope she gets all the recognition she deserves.. Coz if she doesn't... IM gonna take it personal. She's doing everything.. Constantly on the move!! Just grinding!

GLOCK

Hugo

Oh waittt!!! What about the one with the Afro?

Wtv

"secret proyect"......... dont they know that all proyects are secret until they are confirmed? lol
I dont see how a photoshoot can be a huge secret that has to be revealed in a big way. Its either a magazine or a shoot for the EP. what other option is left? lol

STUNNA GOD

GYNandTONIC

Yeah i do think its some type of timeline photoshoot.

Especially if she revealing "THE NEW BRANDY"! Makes perfect sense. She had braids with that one photographer. You can use two different photographers for the same shoot. One photographers style might just work better with certain era's. If we see a golden colored wig then it would confirm it for me.

Bish

She's recreating her old photos.