Is Brandy performing Say Something at Soul Train?

Started by Vonc2002, November 25, 2020, 01:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

I loved when artists performed their whole album across all award shows and talk shows back in the day.  I hope so
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BORderline

Even tho some hate it, Say Something is to me one of the singles of the album along with Borderline and Rather Be.

Vonc2002

Who hates say something? I think most people like it

BORderline

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 25, 2020, 01:35:40 PM
Who hates say something? I think most people like it

I don't know.
I remember some people saying it's not single material. A good deep cut but not a single.
Say Something gives me Alicia Keys at her prime. That's what I was expecting from her in 2020.

Summertime

November 25, 2020, 01:38:55 PM #5 Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 01:41:31 PM by Superstar Brandy
if she is that's smart.  say something is a hit to me.  rather be and say something are like 2nd and 3rd on youtube in terms of views for non-singles after saving all my love.

the knock
the delivery changes
the tone changes
the baseline
the lyrics

Ma Lo

BORderline

That shit will sound so GOOD with a big band.
UGH.
This organic beat. 

Beau

M-Rocka

bby ddy

Say Something would do really well at Urban AC. It's the most "conventional" sounding single choice to me.

Bigmacthawoppa

I think it's one of the songs with the most potential as a single on the album- but it doesn't really sound like a Brandy song to me. I agree that it gives Alicia vibes a bit. Either way, I hope she performs the whole thing. Just realized we haven't gotten a full performance of a new song off the album yet this era, only snippets.