Previous topic - Next topic

CREAM.

Quote from: ophlendria on September 11, 2019, 06:07:55 AM
Quote from: CREAM. on September 11, 2019, 05:55:23 AM
Quote from: ophlendria on September 11, 2019, 05:49:19 AM
Quote from: CREAM. on September 11, 2019, 05:17:13 AM
Gorl fuck them

No one has time for games

no shade, but this is honestly why true friendship is such a rarity these days.

a friendship, like any other relationship can sometimes get rocky. true friends stick it owt a bit
n

If there is an issue and ur not mature enough to communicate it then yeah. Like I said...no time for games.

I used to be the passive aggressive gorl now I'm the total opposite and have zero tolerance for it.

all of this is fine. none of this negates what i said tho. yea sometimes we do have friends that are lacking in matuirty or other certain areas, just like we ourselves can lack in certain areas (we're all flawed). if they're a true FRIEND (not talking acquaintances here), that's when you excercise some patience and compassion... the same way that one would want a true friend to show in return. again, no shade.
faggot I'll whoop your fucking ass

how u let him cheat

Quote from: CREAM. on September 11, 2019, 06:11:22 AM
Gorl fuck them

a friendship, like any other relationship can sometimes get rocky. true friends stick it owt a bit
n

If there is an issue and ur not mature enough to communicate it then yeah. Like I said...no time for games.

I used to be the passive aggressive gorl now I'm the total opposite and have zero tolerance for it.

all of this is fine. none of this negates what i said tho. yea sometimes we do have friends that are lacking in matuirty or other certain areas, just like we ourselves can lack in certain areas (we're all flawed). if they're a true FRIEND (not talking acquaintances here), that's when you excercise some patience and compassion... the same way that one would want a true friend to show in return. again, no shade.

:guys: :everythingok:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

'ology

Gorl fuck them

n

Bih what's happening do I need to put on my timbs?
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

how u let him cheat

Quote from: 'ology on September 11, 2019, 06:38:12 AM
Gorl fuck them

n

n do what babe
:diddraispoot:

CREAM.

Quote from: 'ology on September 11, 2019, 06:38:12 AM
Gorl fuck them

n

Yes hun

Lace those size 13's right on UP

I'm sick of the shit

how u let him cheat

how u let him cheat

dgghhh not baph running to the back n watching

scared self

reekz

It may be that he think you would over react or it would cause a turn in the friendship. Like one of my friends, I already know the reaction is going to be "I'm grown and do what I want to" so it's pointless to even bring it up. You're friend is definitely thinking hard on addressing the problem if he gave a "everything is ok" answer. He may think it's a deal or break kind of issue. 

how u let him cheat

Quote from: yourReek on September 11, 2019, 07:43:17 AM
It may be that he think you would over react or it would cause a turn in the friendship. Like one of my friends, I already know the reaction is going to be "I'm grown and do what I want to" so it's pointless to even bring it up. You're friend is definitely thinking hard on addressing the problem if he gave a "everything is ok" answer. He may think it's a deal or break kind of issue.

reekz

Boy stfu. I said what I said about Kelly, get over it. 

CREAM.

Quote from: yourReek on September 11, 2019, 08:03:52 AM
VFfffffFHHHGFFGHJJHGTTTYHJJGfghjj

how u let him cheat

Quote from: yourReek on September 11, 2019, 08:03:52 AM

i honestly don't recall you ever talking about kelly, not that i would really care

you're just stupid babe

:shook:

reekz

Wow! Boy, We had a full blown debate I won. You aren't delusional I know, just a liar. 

You dont remember me posting her ex that beat her everyday and you got mad and start double replying? I know u fucking remember that. 

how u let him cheat

Quote from: yourReek on September 11, 2019, 08:27:32 AM
Wow! Boy, We had a full blown debate I won. You aren't delusional I know, just a liar.

You dont remember me posting her ex that beat her everyday and you got mad and start double replying? I know u fucking remember that.

fhhhjj not this boy thinking his stupidity is that memorable

no recollection hun

:letsmessfag: