April 04, 2016, 02:45:48 AM Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 02:59:42 AM by Herbie

Nyan Cat

rfghbjnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnr

not tranny twins

& i 'member this
they got drag b'fore on twitter

Nyan Cat

omfff

he rlly rlly rlly rlly HATES blck women GHBJNMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbfv

The Brandy Barbie

Why did you post this, Herb?  That self hating dude has serious issues. 

The only reason why these twins are seen as so "ugly" or "tranny" is because some men are offended by their shallowness. Otherwise they would be seen as attractive women, albeit with bad makeup and hair. 

This guy seems determined to blame all of his life problems on black women.  How are black women to blame that there are some men on the internet pretending to be females?  And how is it black women's fault he can't tell a woman from a man? His arguments aren't even logical.  The only black woman responsible for his issues is his mama. He should leave other people out of it.

Nyan Cat

Aalumeci.

He didnt just drag them, he tried to drag Black women as a whole and it wasnt cool.

Aalumeci.

The fact that he says he asks Black women if they're trannies when they approach him online, so that he can post the receipt to instagram if they end up not being real women. Boy get a fuckin life. People invest way too much into social media.

Aalumeci.

judging by that fuckin salt and pepper beard, nigga youre 48 worried about being embarrassed on social media

GLOCK

Those girls were pretty to me :uhh:
And those men were beautiful!

Two silly girls but no one deserves the lashing this dude gave them..
He's disgusting

Herb.

April 04, 2016, 09:24:14 AM #10 Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 09:35:03 AM by Herbie
Quote from: Strawberry rainbow sugar baby cake apple crisp fruitcup on April 04, 2016, 03:10:32 AM
omfff

he rlly rlly rlly rlly HATES blck women GHBJNMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbfv
I think they rejected him when he was younger.  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

But I mean you have women like Phaedra who will make fun of dark skin and are exclusively interested in mixed men to have children with, even if they have an extensive rap sheet. As long as they're willing to cum inside of her. :ohwow: and give her lighter skin bvys with good hurr.  :ohwow: :wellheythere:

He's definitely HURT but I don't think it's just coming out of nowhere.

I just watched the whole thing though :diddraispoot: and  :uhh:
i'm not clapping for all this other mess he's talking about.

Kaeli.

This guy has mommy issues, it's apparent. In some vids he talks about how she was gone a lot.

I remember that time he dragged Jill because she declined an interview she agreed on with him After finding out that he HATED black women.

Chameleon

It's odd someone all about pro blackness and ancestry heritage would post this mess  :uhh:

I have no words for you Afro

BAPHOMET.