Do you think that Justin Timberlake is an icon?

Started by MAY, October 11, 2016, 11:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Heated🔥

Vonc2002

Quote from: MelMel on October 11, 2016, 11:31:40 PM
well he is certainly treated like one
I agree. The white people treat him like royalty when it comes to music. I respect him more musically than usher tho. I never felt like JT was trying to be on trend. More like he was doing what he wanted to do, ESPECIALLY with FSLS
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Vonc2002

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 11, 2016, 11:35:23 PM
Quote from: MelMel on October 11, 2016, 11:31:40 PM
well he is certainly treated like one
I agree. The white people treat him like royalty when it comes to music. I respect him more musically than usher tho. I never felt like JT was trying to be on trend. More like he was doing what he wanted to do, ESPECIALLY with FSLS
I will say FSLS is fucking everything  :stressed:

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002