Zoe Ever After ep1 (New Brandy song at the end!!)

Started by RAY7, January 01, 2016, 08:06:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Code Red: itsMista

BranLover

The show seems charming. Really didn't need a laugh track. That's like my only gripe. The cast has good chemistry and I definitely see potential in this.
I give it a B-.

BranLover

Quote from: itsMista on January 01, 2016, 10:28:12 AM
Yea this show might be pulled in the middle of the season.

I don't know how you're not banned yet. You always have something negative to say regarding her. I know you're like the butt of jokes here, but I really wish someone would ban you.

brocka4life

Not your typical BET show. They're characters...just like people, you have to get to know them. I'll give it a chance.

I love the fact that she is singing throughout the show.

BranLover

BranLover

Quote from: brocka4life on January 01, 2016, 10:38:40 AM
Not your typical BET show. They're characters...just like people, you have to get to know them. I'll give it a chance.

I love the fact that she is singing throughout the show.

!!!!!!

BranLover

Quote from: brocka4life on January 01, 2016, 10:14:14 AM
Yessss! @ "Dig This" playing in the first 30 seconds!

I lived for that. Mad that damn laugh track had to interrupt.

Y'all can't get upset because I stated my opinion. It wasn't a diss at all and I'm not going to sugar coat nothing for no one. If you can't be an adult and respect criticism, where have you been living. I want Bran do do her best and I'm not here to lie or fit in with no one clearly. Get over it hun.

BranLover

brocka4life

Quote from: NexTae on January 01, 2016, 10:41:03 AM
Quote from: brocka4life on January 01, 2016, 10:14:14 AM
Yessss! @ "Dig This" playing in the first 30 seconds!

I lived for that. Mad that damn laugh track had to interrupt.

I mean, I really wish they had a studio audience, but the complaint for the "The Game" was that it felt empty because there wasn't a laugh track anymore once it went to BET, if I recall correctly. If so, maybe that's why they chose to go this route.  But other shows like Girlfriend had a track.

And girl nothing you said happened. Check mate

:letsmessfag:

Wish upon a star

brocka4life

Quote from: itsMista on January 01, 2016, 10:42:42 AM
Y'all can't get upset because I stated my opinion. It wasn't a diss at all and I'm not going to sugar coat nothing for no one. If you can't be an adult and respect criticism, where have you been living. I want Bran do do her best and I'm not here to lie or fit in with no one clearly. Get over it hun.

MypuzzystanK

Quote from: itsMista on January 01, 2016, 10:44:30 AM
And girl nothing you said happened. Check mate

:letsmessfag:

Wish upon a star

focus on code period luv

brocka4life

Why must yall always make threads about yall?

Can we get back to this show....an actual Brandy thread...about some work that she has actually done and not just "speculation." Please?  :shannonsmissing: