Have You Ever live @ The American Music Awards (1999)

Started by mauza, January 15, 2016, 07:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mauza

"جاني الاسمر"

martian

Someone needs to ask Bran what was going through her mind when she sang "angel in disguise" at the end of this performance. I member thinking it was about to be a single lol

RAY7

She has been asked
she didn't remember and just said "I was so ghetto" or something

FRANCE

I want Brandy to perform this song in full again. Havent seen her do it since the NSN era.

The Brandy Barbie

I think she was going to sing AID instead or in addition to HYE because it was going to be the next single.  But HYE was doing so well and was the number one song, so she just did HYE to continue promotion of that song.

The Brandy Barbie

Bish

I remember I used to listen to the countdowns on the radio and one night HYE was the no. 1 song on the white station and AID was the no.1 song on the urban station.

I've gotten over AID not being an official single. NSN sold 5 million copies anyway. Plus everyone knows the song because it's a classic and has stood the test of time better than the other singles.

Zankou.

Quote from: Bish on January 15, 2016, 08:58:37 PM
I remember I used to listen to the countdowns on the radio and one night HYE was the no. 1 song on the white station and AID was the no.1 song on the urban station.

I've gotten over AID not being an official single. NSN sold 5 million copies anyway. Plus everyone knows the song because it's a classic and has stood the test of time better than the other singles.

!!!

I remember knowing Angel' and not even having the album at the time

RAY7

I do wish there was a video though
I always used to imagine one

TriBeCa

Quote from: martian on January 15, 2016, 07:20:41 PM
Someone needs to ask Bran what was going through her mind when she sang "angel in disguise" at the end of this performance. I member thinking it was about to be a single lol

It was going to be the next single with a video treatment by Hype Williams.  :'(

It got scrapped for Almost Doesn't Count. Would've been another #1.