Lady Gaga releases new music video for “911”

Started by Lucid Salvatore, September 18, 2020, 12:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on September 18, 2020, 03:20:04 PM
I love how Gaga is just giving the fans exactly and everything they want this era. I'm so sick of the era of artists just tossing wtf they feel like out and completely disregardIng what the fans actually want from them.
It baffles me how more don't practice this. If you wanna be an artiste! the majority of the time fine but do what your fans want at least 20% of the time. :uhh:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: TinaSnow on September 18, 2020, 04:01:59 PM
Quote from: Trey on September 18, 2020, 03:20:04 PM
I love how Gaga is just giving the fans exactly and everything they want this era. I'm so sick of the era of artists just tossing wtf they feel like out and completely disregardIng what the fans actually want from them.
It baffles me how more don't practice this. If you wanna be an artiste! the majority of the time fine but do what your fans want at least 20% of the time. :uhh:
SSHDJDJDJDDDSSSSSSSSSSS

And this is exactly why she's back on top. :dead: Everything these fags want, she's DOING it.

Fans are finally becoming more genuine with their favs (except the hive. No shade). If something fucking sucks, just say it fucking SUCKS. Stop fake living for every fucking thing so we can get what we want. :uhh:

MelMel

Kaeli.

September 19, 2020, 11:16:59 AM #20 Last Edit: September 19, 2020, 11:17:15 AM by Kaeli.
Quote from: MelMel on September 19, 2020, 10:31:43 AM
is she though :uhh:
no her mess is kinda flopping Downe

The lead single JUST sold a million and came out in like February  :plzstop:

STUNNA GOD

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Kaeli. on September 19, 2020, 11:16:59 AM
Quote from: MelMel on September 19, 2020, 10:31:43 AM
is she though :uhh:
no her mess is kinda flopping Downe

The lead single JUST sold a million and came out in like February  :plzstop:
d

STUNNA GOD

So Gaga is "flopping down", but Bey isn't? Got it. :dead: 

MelMel

Quote from: Trey on September 19, 2020, 11:40:15 AM
So Gaga is "flopping down", but Bey isn't? Got it. :dead:
I don't understand why Bey is being brought up?  :uhh:

I mean, you made sure to let us know you didn't care for Black Is King and we know The Gift wasn't a blockbuster  :plzstop:

bby, wyd?

STUNNA GOD

Cuz I don't ever see consistency across the board with deeming things "a flop". How is Gaga flopping down? Yes her first single wasn't massive, but Rain On Me is like the biggest song of 2020. And her album did amazing. And this ain't even directed at you... why are you even in this? Mind your goddam BUSINESS. 

:udontlookok: 

MelMel

STUNNA GOD