Started by FRANCE, September 18, 2020, 08:31:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Cowboy Nine

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Cowgirl

I could understand if it were every day life but I'm sure there was a whole crew there. It's not like a typical Tuesday and he dropped in..

Vonc2002

Y'all I really don't relish in people's downfall but this is one bitch I get JOY from watching being humbled.  Like, her life legit turned to SHIT
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

demitri.petty

Yeah that part made me laugh out loud lol

BrandyFromTheFuture

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

September 20, 2020, 11:59:09 PM #7 Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 11:59:45 PM by Lane Bryant Jumpsuit
well this is kinda two fold
one many baby daddies use the connection of the child and the woman to impose themselves and be disrespectful
if hes living with tamar thats his house too and he does not have to accept another mans presence without a boundary

with that being said
in this case vince supports tamar and david  and doesnt cause any trouble and him and tamar get along so
david is creating conflict where there isnt any because of his jealousy about the bond they have already with logan
which is toxic and controlling and tamar really should nip thst in the bud with him and not cater to that at all
we in ammurica hunny we not in nigeria

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

ophmani

vvvvvvvv i dont think the gorls may get this one

if i live here i am the man of the house now. period. another man dont step foot without permission/heads up. its a respect thing. i guarantee most straight men feel this way.
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands