B7 is going to get a Grammy nomination

Started by BORderline, September 19, 2020, 08:48:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BORderline

https://twitter.com/theblackboyblog/status/1307057862791888897?s=21

Okay eOne.
Support ur Queen.

I hope they submitted in the right category.
That album is getting a nod. And Borderline is getting a nod.

:loose2when:

I said what I said, and I ain't changing IT!

Cowgirl

She deserves and has earned at least one win.

Ma Lo

We will see ..not getting my hopes up but they better get it right this time. The fact that she's performing at the billboard awards gives her even better chances of getting nominated. 

Ulysses

It's gotta happen. The album is too GOOD! 

BORderline

Biggest first week ever this year for eOne.
PUSH HA UNDER THE SPOTLIGHT AGAINt!

I know some hoes were shaking when she got that nod last year PRAYING she would not win Hfkhckhfhf
Dont worry toxic tricks, she's getting nominated againT. And these second and third Grammys are coming.

bby ddy

Brandy and Kaytranada deserve noms and wins. We will see. Bran hates industry politics but we'll see.  :blush:

Young

Summertime

I think she'll win at least 2 awards.  Since Brandy doesn't like industry politics Ryan the ex needs to put himself to use and campaign for her.  He does follow eOne now.

Kaeli.

I think Queen has a good shot at winning for her album if they submit it in the right category. I don't want them submitting her mess with The Weeknd and Jhene for example because the Grammys willl give it to them. 

She'll def get some noms though. Hopefully she campaigns a bit 

bby ddy

I want our award shows to acknowledge her too shit. Let her perform. Tribute ha. Something! BET, NAACP, Trumpet, Soul Train!

Kaeli.

Quote from: bby ddy on September 19, 2020, 11:00:14 AM
I want our award shows to acknowledge her too shit. Let her perform. Tribute ha. Something! BET, NAACP, Trumpet, Soul Train!
those shows would most likely love to have brandy

She doesn't show up...

Vonc2002

She should get a win,  especially with her being so out there this award season
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BORderline

I'm sure Wendy will get her after that Billboard performance. 
Make these people talk... and then in November... BAMMMMM! Grammy nomination.

Le Champ

Quote from: Kaeli. on September 19, 2020, 11:05:08 AM

She doesn't show up...

She doesn't attend when she doesn't have music out. All of them stan her anyway tho  :dead:

But yea, they need to submit for best R&B album.

Kaeli.

Quote from: Lee on September 19, 2020, 11:26:15 AM
Quote from: Kaeli. on September 19, 2020, 11:05:08 AM

She doesn't show up...

She doesn't attend when she doesn't have music out. All of them stan her anyway tho  :dead:

But yea, they need to submit for best R&B album.
she BARELY attends when she has music out  :dead:

And by barely I mean rarely. Why was she MIA for the BET Awards this year? She could've easily performed