B7 is going to get a Grammy nomination

Started by BORderline, September 19, 2020, 08:48:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BussyNBoots

Hopefully she wins so Monica can stop talking shit about "They only Grammy they won was together" 
I just know she'll pull her AK out on they audience. 
And they'll all finally see the true Goonica
Love, Peace, Blessings and cheers to the truth prevailing over all evil...

TriBeCa

Quote from: Kaeli. on September 19, 2020, 10:34:28 AM
I think Queen has a good shot at winning for her album if they submit it in the right category. I don't want them submitting her mess with The Weeknd and Jhene for example because the Grammys willl give it to them.

She'll def get some noms though. Hopefully she campaigns a bit

That's exactly why they need to submit for the Best R&B category, not Best Progressive R&B. It would be a huge mistake otherwise. If they play their cards right, Brandy will have multiple nominations.  :gorlonfire:   

FRANCE

September 19, 2020, 09:39:05 PM #47 Last Edit: September 19, 2020, 09:44:21 PM by FRANCE
B7 is not a traditional R&B album tho. thats for the likes of india arie, toni braxton or kem. summer, alicia, brandy, jhene, chloexhalle - they are progressive r&b.

Le Champ

Quote from: FRANCE on September 19, 2020, 09:39:05 PM
B7 is not a traditional R&B album tho. thats for the likes of india arie, toni braxton or kem. summer, alicia, brandy, jhene, chloexhalle - they are progressive r&b.

The actual sound honestly doesn't matter for these awards tbh :dead:
We see crazy nominations all the time that are wayyyyy off base. I mean, D'Angelo's Black Messiah was nominated for best R&B album and it was more progressive than anything released that year. It's all about strategy. And like I said earlier, it's been more about what radio format you're targeting

FRANCE

Quote from: Lee on September 19, 2020, 09:43:53 PM

The actual sound honestly doesn't matter for these awards tbh :dead:
We see crazy nominations all the time that are wayyyyy off base. I mean, D'Angelo's Black Messiah was nominated for best R&B album and it was more progressive than anything released that year. It's all about strategy. And like I said earlier, it's been more about what radio format you're targeting

Either way, I think she'll be nominated. But perhaps, it'll be easier to win an R&B grammy over a progressive one, competing with The Weeknd, Jhene, etc.

Vonc2002

!!!!!!!!!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Trey on September 19, 2020, 11:44:04 AM
Quote from: Kaeli. on September 19, 2020, 11:05:08 AM
Quote from: bby ddy on September 19, 2020, 11:00:14 AM
I want our award shows to acknowledge her too shit. Let her perform. Tribute ha. Something! BET, NAACP, Trumpet, Soul Train!
those shows would most likely love to have brandy

She doesn't show up...
BET Awards always shades Ghan.... has she EVER been nominated? :uhh:

shee been on hiatus most of the time

but she was all over bet during 2 11 so iono

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: BussyNBoots on September 19, 2020, 06:24:55 PM
Hopefully she wins so Monica can stop talking shit about "They only Grammy they won was together"

thats what im sayin so sick of her saying that

but i also need the next one to be solo

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Harlem

Quote from: Lane Bryant Jumpsuit on September 20, 2020, 09:45:12 PM
Quote from: BussyNBoots on September 19, 2020, 06:24:55 PM

thats what im sayin so sick of her saying that

but i also need the next one to be solo

Even though it's facts I am like I need Brandy to win her own shit so that collab is just apart of her history vs making up her only Grammy history

Rxxf

Quote from: BORderline on September 19, 2020, 09:57:09 AM
Biggest first week ever this year for eOne.
PUSH HA UNDER THE SPOTLIGHT AGAINt!

I know some hoes were shaking when she got that nod last year PRAYING she would not win Hfkhckhfhf
Dont worry toxic tricks, she's getting nominated againT. And these second and third Grammys are coming.

I LOVE YOU
:stressed:
BRANDY

Kaeli.

Quote from: Trey on September 19, 2020, 11:44:04 AM
Quote from: Kaeli. on September 19, 2020, 11:05:08 AM
Quote from: bby ddy on September 19, 2020, 11:00:14 AM
I want our award shows to acknowledge her too shit. Let her perform. Tribute ha. Something! BET, NAACP, Trumpet, Soul Train!
those shows would most likely love to have brandy

She doesn't show up...
BET Awards always shades Ghan.... has she EVER been nominated? :uhh:
love queen but uh... has she ever really had a reason to be? Full Moon era might be the only snub

Cuban0

Quote from: Rxxf on September 21, 2020, 03:13:43 PM
Quote from: BORderline on September 19, 2020, 09:57:09 AM
Biggest first week ever this year for eOne.
PUSH HA UNDER THE SPOTLIGHT AGAINt!

I know some hoes were shaking when she got that nod last year PRAYING she would not win Hfkhckhfhf
Dont worry toxic tricks, she's getting nominated againT. And these second and third Grammys are coming.

I LOVE YOU
:stressed:

jtwoeleven

I hope she wins something. I hope love again being nominated helps.

long-timeTheRoofFan

I really hope to see some nominations like she always gets, but I'm especially here for a win or two. Come thru B7

If she delivers another couple of singles and videos it's a wrap.

Say Something next in Mid October/ early Nov

and then

No Tomorrow / Rather Be double single / one big video for the Christmas Season in December